Killer Dialgoue! 10/10

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
" Itni nafrat aachi nahin hai, Jai.  Hamesha yaad rakhna ..nafrat ek jalte hui maachis ki tile ka tarah hoti hain. Dusroon ko jalate jalate , kahin bhar, khud ke haath jalaadiya karti hain. "

So Maharani Komal delivered this line so well to Jai Nandini after the huge amount of disrespect Jai Nandini showed her mother.  Honestly, I do feel bad for Jai Nandini since she is neglected and compared to a memory of a three-year old, but then I think about how she could have rose above it (like "all the power to you girl") for not letting it get to her, and how her dad adores her and gives her the respect of a son (based off of his dialogue and eye-glares, lol).  Back to point, if Jai Nandini wanted to reflect her thoughts to her Mom, should have done it privately and in a better manner ...instead she just wanted to upstage her Mom in front of her sidekicks with her line about a distaste for filth while walking away from Komal-ji.  

Yet, Maharani Komal stole the scene back by delivering her dialogue with the right voice and attitude.  Wah, kya line maari πŸ˜†!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
similar thoughts, i find jay needs some serious help with realizing that the world does not revolve around her. How she spoke to her mom today, it was very rude, i mean this is your mother, not some servant, show a little respect, some compassion.

and komal put her right in her place with her dialogue, but im sure this even went over that self- obsessed head of hers.
Edited by InvisibleSmile - 12 years ago
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I hope when both share rooms, they'll bond with each other...but with Manthara Vijay in the picture it wud be difficult.
sibling rivalry and then bonding wub be fun to watch... gosh  i miss fighting with my brother!!wish we weren't grown up...😭
smiley1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poulomi12

I hope when both share rooms, they'll bond with each other...but with Manthara Vijay in the picture it wud be difficult.

sibling rivalry and then bonding wub be fun to watch... gosh  i miss fighting with my brother!!wish we weren't grown up...😭

awww ..I miss fighting with my brother too😭 I guess things change for the better. Dunno how though..
Edited by smiley1000 - 12 years ago
moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I wrote this on the Dec 14th episode AND the last week of episodes has been all about J burning her own hand.  She is literally consumed with this jealousy and hate, and Vijay banna hit it right on the nail friday when he told J (her millionth time hearing it from someone) that in her process to set fire - she ends up hurting herself the most ...πŸ€”
..Re.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: poulomi12

i agree