Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Calling all ASR Fans/Lovers (Sign In) (Page 2)

Nrp77 Senior Member
Nrp77
Nrp77

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
You know I could never resist putting myself on this list...hahaha LOL 

Don't know when it became cool, but I definitely wanted a piece of that when I flipped on this show for the first time.  Was initially annoyed w/ the gruffness of his character, but I got over that REAL quick.  His gruffness is what makes him so sexy and I would be my last dollar that his 'anger management' issues would make him HOT as hell between the sheets.  They've kind of dialed it back a bit Confused and I am just hoping they don't do away with it all together...

My cheezy line of the day : Who needs a pool when you could drown in those gorgeous eyes of his... Day Dreaming  (yup, I'm delirious!!!) Hahaa

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

thingcalledloveJuicee_SushieShahuHeadOverHeelsCDloveInfofan

thingcalledlove Groupbie
thingcalledlove
thingcalledlove

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
I always found Indian serials to be kind of comical (but not in the good way), and therefore I never watched them. I was in India for the summer, and with nothing else to do, I ended up watching an episode of IPKKND. ASR stole my heart. I haven't looked back since, and it's easy to say that I am addicted not only to this show, but to ASR. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nrp77Juicee_SushieHeadOverHeels

Juicee_Sushie Goldie
Juicee_Sushie
Juicee_Sushie

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Yes completely & utterly addicted, obsessed and in love with ASR/Arnav & Barun too now!!!

Nrp77ShahuHeadOverHeels

Nrp77 Senior Member
Nrp77
Nrp77

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thingcalledlove

I always found Indian serials to be kind of comical (but not in the good way), and therefore I never watched them. I was in India for the summer, and with nothing else to do, I ended up watching an episode of IPKKND. ASR stole my heart. I haven't looked back since, and it's easy to say that I am addicted not only to this show, but to ASR. 
I've never watched an Indian show before this either.  I was sent to Gurgaon/Delhi for work over the summer and my hotel had very limited non-Indian channels.  Anyhow, I flipped to Star Plus and IPKKND was on at 3:30am IST when I was making my calls home to the family.  It would be on in the background and soon I was addicted (to both ASR and the show)!!!  I came back to Chicago in October and to the dismay of those around me, my addiction came with me...hahaha LOL 

thingcalledloveHeadOverHeelspc_pals

thingcalledlove Groupbie
thingcalledlove
thingcalledlove

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nrp77

I've never watched an Indian show before this either.  I was sent to Gurgaon/Delhi for work over the summer and my hotel had very limited non-Indian channels.  Anyhow, I flipped to Star Plus and IPKKND was on at 3:30am IST when I was making my calls home to the family.  It would be on in the background and soon I was addicted (to both ASR and the show)!!!  I came back to Chicago in October and to the dismay of those around me, my addiction came with me...hahaha LOL 

I totally understand! When I came back home, everyone was like "What's wrong with you, you don't even understand what they are saying." LOL I loved the show so much, that I would watch it initially around lunch when it would make its way onto the web, and then rewatch it in the evening with a subtitled version. Though, I must say, my Hindi had gotten much better. I can generally understand it for the most part now Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nrp77ShahuHeadOverHeelspc_pals

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Originally posted by Nrp77

Originally posted by thingcalledlove

I regularly turned up my nose at dramas, even English soaps found place on my list of things I found beneath me... Then one day, I happened to be in the kitchen when my mom was watching one of her MANY dramas, and I saw this guy, all brooding and angry, with killer eyes, and I nearly burned my kids' dinner. So, I searched YouTube for the first episode that week, and clicked on the second one by mistake, then came back to my computer just in time to see Mr. Broody yank the pearls off a girl's choli. Result? Hooked! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

thingcalledloveNrp77ShahuInfofan

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Interesting post. I have been a Barun fan for a long time now and would love him no matter what role he plays. So yes, loved him before it was cool to love ASR Big smile

Edited by Infofan - 14 December 2011 at 9:08pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeels

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
You know how much I adore this man...i basically worship ASR!ROFL
I basically make every other post on him yaarLOL

Nrp77HeadOverHeelspc_pals

Go to top