Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honey425 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Anything can happen........It's Ekta ji writing the story.....so I guess we can't know for sure.
sanjana22sanju thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhanu

i think that-
tulsi will win because karan is wit her and karan is d hero
meera ki saachayi sabke saamne aa jayegi aur mandira meera ka saath chod de
nandini ko pata hi nahi hoga tulsi ke case ke liye vakil mil gaya hai aur voh aapna baacha mandira ko de dengi
and mohini's child's father is not sahil
aur end sab kuch paheli ki tarah ho jayega
kyon ki its ekta's serial

i think tats the worst thing to happen with mohini..... paheli :)) ha ha very funny......

sanjana22sanju thumbnail
i think tulsi will win the case... i dont think nandini would give her child to mandira.... she gives birth to two kids...and one will die... tanya will die.... till that it is okay... but donno y this nachayis bacha is entering... if ekta needs one more kid in the leap y cant she keep both nandini's kids alive.....may be tat nachayis kid is second karan..... and his mother is second mandira..... and the story continues...... how stupid will tat be...
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: alapshah

I agree with u .... its really getting boring with this najayas bacha..but i m sure tht karan wil have the najayas bacha..he wil get drunk and there wil b najayas bacha with some girl..and karan wil get drunk coz nandini both child wil die in jail and also tanya wil die while giving birth to a child....

What type of mentality does this Ekta Mai have?? if she even has one πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†, all her serials have extra marital affairs and najayiz kids, and by the way things are going on in Kyunki the sons as well as the daughter in laws will have affairs and najayiz bachas.

I used to like watching this serial so much, i dont know why she is sending her own serials to the "kachray ka dabba"

--Pinky-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: alapshah

I agree with u .... its really getting boring with this najayas bacha..but i m sure tht karan wil have the najayas bacha..he wil get drunk and there wil b najayas bacha with some girl..and karan wil get drunk coz nandini both child wil die in jail and also tanya wil die while giving birth to a child....

What type of mentality does this Ekta Mai have?? if she even has one πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†, all her serials have extra marital affairs and najayiz kids, and by the way things are going on in Kyunki the sons as well as the daughter in laws will have affairs and najayiz bachas.

I used to like watching this serial so much, i dont know why she is sending her own serials to the "kachray ka dabba"

Immie thumbnail
oh y Meera gonna win no no this isnt fare,, how come that idiot win she is the one kill Savitha ... 😑 If she won I m gonna kill Meera my self whose with me..
hop no one 😭
alapshah thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dola87

ok alapash..how do u know alll thses..if all the babaies die..then who is gonna be thereafter the laep??who r ur sources???

I am in canada but i know all this coz my cousins in india keep telling me abt the future

alapshah thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkykhan

πŸ˜†

alapshah thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinkykhan

I know all this najayas bhachaa..even i dont watch it animore..i started watching ksbkbt first and then others..now i watch others but not thisπŸ˜†

Ambrosia thumbnail
u ppl made my day. now i am mentally retarded πŸ˜† . so many bacchas and so many illigal realations . Virani house has a barsaat of najayes baccahs πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†