Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

sharib with Banjyotsna-shocking.. (Page 3)

indiasrani19 Groupbie
indiasrani19
indiasrani19

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Sharib and Twinkle should have been together... AHHHHHHH.... Banjoystna and sharib is soo random. AHH

bollywood_queen Goldie
bollywood_queen
bollywood_queen

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
omg!...that's craaaaaaaaazy!...i thought he'd def b with twinkle since they clearly expressed how much they wanted to be paired and they actually sounded really good together...this is really silly...i'm not impressed Dead
chatbuster IF-Rockerz
chatbuster
chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bollywood_queen

omg!...that's craaaaaaaaazy!...i thought he'd def b with twinkle since they clearly expressed how much they wanted to be paired and they actually sounded really good together...this is really silly...i'm not impressed Dead

arre yaar. itna pareshan kyoon ho? yeh koi saat-janam ka rishta toh nahee hai. pehla mauka milega, aur bahaar nikalenge ek doosre ko show ke baadWink

chatbuster IF-Rockerz
chatbuster
chatbuster

Deactivated on request

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
wjedasfhkjdshb, nice name. how do u pronounce it? Wink
saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
I am happy that Vishwaas is with Twinkle but at the same time feel sorry for Sharib. We all wish for Sharib to win this competition, but if Sharib wins, then imagine Banjyotsna winning over Rakhtima and Ujjaini and Twinkle... Angry
What do you guys feel?

But to make Sharib win, then we have to bear with Banjyotsna? What do you guys suggest?

wagma IF-Rockerz
wagma
wagma

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Goddddd, I can't believe it. I am soooooooooooooo unhappy why this show doing unjustice with Sharib? If they choose twinkle with Wishwas then they could pair Sharib with Vineeta. I think this is a plot agaist Sharib. They don't Want SHarib this game. I am sure now everyone will vote for twinkle and wishwas. But please please please Dil kol kar vote kari SHarib ko. We will make winner SHarib this time. this pair thing can't stop us from voting.
susmitha3 Senior Member
susmitha3
susmitha3

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Extremely sorry to hear that Sharib is paired with Banjyotsna. Can anyone write the reaction of Sharib on this decission? We will be seeing this episode next week.
sana.abraham Goldie
sana.abraham
sana.abraham

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 12:50am | IP Logged
i only pray they have a round near the end..where they can swap partners...because im seriously horrified..i was looking forward to seeing Sharib on stage once again as i felt he was voted out much too soon..but with this girl...BOOOO...clearly..Twinke and Vishwas..seem like the winning couple....zee parivaar is always very unfair to Sharib..its becoming too obvious now Gajji...atleast do it indirectly... Dead

Go to top