sharib with Banjyotsna-shocking..

Posted: 18 years ago

My God,its a terrible shock.sharib is paired with Banjyotsna.I am so unhappy.It's so pity for sharib.He never got anything as he has expected.Sharib probably the best singer inthe compitition after Hrishikesh.And Banjyotsna probabaly the worst.I dont know what made groovy gurus to choose them.Twinkle also didnt seemed happy about it at all.Her facial expressions portray it clearly.

Now definately Sharib-Banjyotsna pair will attract much less vote.All bad luck for Sharib.Poor.😭

plz vote for sharib.I am sure he and his partner will not dissapoint.
Why is it shocking, I think Hari/Leslie are competent enough to decide who should sing with whom.

Twinkle ki jodi Vishwas ke saath bani hai.. 😊
The pairing might work in favor of Banjyothsna. She can ride off of Sharib's popularity, or maybe she might feel the need to get her act together to keep up with Sharib. Time will tell.
who will see emuet after this
😡 i dont believe this
🤢 bichara sharib
But plz vote foe sharib-Ban...pair.They will surely not dissapoint.
🤢 this sucks..ban suckssssssssssssssss....twinkle and vish...might win now...sharibs just not lucky
I have seen only the first episode aired last night. Of all, Banjyostna sounded horrible.. Overall these folks sounded better in the Challenge2005. Some of the people seem to be struggling to get to the higher notes.. I was expecting that by now they have learned all the nuances and would benefit from the guidance received from "magical mentors". Am dejected that it was not showing up there.. The choice of songs was equally bad..
wtf why would les and hariharan do that?!? 😡
srgmp has always been unfair with sharib... he was the one of first ones to be voted out and now banjyotsana
i m just glad atleast hemu is out of this messsssssss