Dharampatni
Dharampatni

Life Is A Race..And Harshad Has Won It!

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

Yes Harshad...thats wat the first thought came to my mind as i saw that fine performance by u yesterday...u just rocked that whole scene with baapji!
each word that mohan said...his feelings...the anger emitting from his words...his POV...everything seemed to be coming out from our hearts...they were our words...things which at some point of time we have said to our elders...or wished we could say!...
each word...each action was relateable!Star
u breathed life into the scene...putting forth the views and ideas of the young generation...Star
the zeal in mohan's eyes...to achieve wat his family had not was portrayed fantastically...Star
u r an actar par excellance...the small nuances u put forth as mohan trying to put his POV initially was brilliant...esp the expression where he doesn't understand baapji's shudh hindi...LOL
proud to be an hcian...and its a pleasure watching u perform on screen!Star

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

philshivu01NandalalaanitaraniKhatamKahani_SilentSoul_Soaps1pyar-ishkTeAmo_Messi

sam123_0 IF-Rockerz
sam123_0
sam123_0

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
I have said this before and I am saying it again... a simple line like "Oh HC is so good" or just a Clap or Star is not enough to describe my feelings seeing HC performOuch! We need to invent something newAngry

HC as Mohan was brilliant yesterday ... and also the guy playing baapji was great

*running away from the forum before people hit me for saying baapji was great!*LOLLOL

Edited by sam123_0 - 14 December 2011 at 8:18pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shivu01NandalalaanitaraniKhatamKahanipyar-ishk

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
^^  The guy playing Baapji was great. No arguments from me.  I'll even go further and say the guy playing Bhanu was great when he told Mohan to apologise to Baapji. LOL

It really was a good episode, with great acting by the two main players - HC and the actor playing Baapji.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

guboareeshNandalalaanitarani

phil Senior Member
phil
phil

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
The two actors who acting Bhanu and Baabji were great. Well for Harshad he was excellent.Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post, Vandy dii. Big smile

Like I said in EDT, yesterday's episode made a lot of sense. Everyone did a great job. Clap

What should I say about Harshad? No words, simply no words. The way he performs, the way he adds the small things to make it the best... Oh well, I just can't explain it in mere words because they will be small in front of Harshad and his talent Star

Sam, we REALLY need to invent some new way to praise Harshad, so true LOL

Proud to be a HCian Embarrassed Love you Harshad Embarrassed You rock Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

guboareeshKhatamKahani

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Ttly charged epi...ppl who don't watch this show are missing out big time!  HC's depth as an actor was showcased today; same is true for the actor who plays Baapji...just fantabulous!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

guboareeshpyar-ishkKhatamKahani_SilentSoul_

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Vandy

I just want to give a applause also to Tushar Joshi ( baapji) and Muni Jha (Bhanu) for there outstanding performance in that scene with Harshad.

As a performer you need actors who can help you draw out that raw performance you want to enact to the audience so they can relate. I must say every time Mohan & baapji clash the actors don't disappoint. It's that kind of creative feed that every real actor want to feel satisfied in there craft. 

Harshad, Harshad , Harshad I have no words to express how in awe I am with you as a performer and human being Clap I don't know what tomorrow will bring or what you'll do next but for me your rawness and how you enact Mohan Galla scenes is going to go down as my favorite character of yours for sheer performance.

There is some similarities with Mohan character and HC personality. The way they love and believe in there work, confidence which some interpret as arrogance and there ability to have you so drawn to them that you don't know how it all started but you know you don't want it to ever end. That uniqueness is something I've never experience with any actor or character.

Harshad please know you're too good for just tv and please going forward let every role be a character oriented role that will showcase your talent.

Love you HC.

Edited by pyar-ishk - 14 December 2011 at 9:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

guboareesh-vandy-KhatamKahani_SilentSoul_TeAmo_Messi

TeAmo_Messi IF-Addictz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
HARSHAD everytime he leaves us opened mouthedDay Dreaming..
i felt dat i was watching a real guy fighting 4 his right nd not a dramaClap..
4m a happy note 2 a almost hatapai note, d whole scene was beautifully execiuted by HC..
oh HC u r just a darling nd each time i go 4 salah i at d end of my mannat i just ask god dat giv HC lots more chances so dat we get 2 see HC in an avatr nvr seen b4..Day Dreaming!!
reallly u r tooo gud nd can deliver more dan ne1 thinks of...
mashallah my HARSHU, Day DreamingHeart..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

guboareesh

Go to top