Madhu(Sky's sis) smart lady???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Just saw a pic on PB's tweeter acc...where she is hanging out with sky's sis Madhu and juhi's husband Sachin...hmmm now i am thinking, if PB asked Madhu to do this act of "pavitra bahen" to bring sky n sid together? was it all an act? i dont know...:(

What???? So if PB meet Madhu n Sachin...does that implies that she was not genuine during her visit... What a logic dear?? Doesn't makes any sense   What about sid's mom , whom does she meet to behave the way she did?😆
Originally posted by b.sweetdoll

Just saw a pic on PB's tweeter acc...where she is hanging out with sky's sis Madhu and juhi's husband Sachin...hmmm now i am thinking, if PB asked Madhu to do this act of "pavitra bahen" to bring sky n sid together? was it all an act? i dont know...:(

Now we are into guilt by association? 😊
Originally posted by sarasingh86

What???? So if PB meet Madhu n Sachin...does that implies that she was not genuine during her visit... What a logic dear?? Doesn't makes any sense   What about sid's mom , whom does she meet to behave the way she did?😆

She must have watched Splitsvilla before coming to BB. Remember she was meeting him after 3-4 yrs directly in BB (i think that is a made up story for sympathy votes for gutter behavior)
Originally posted by IAmGonna

Now we are into guilt by association? 😊

the same way ppl here after hearing goa / balbir
assumed mc has a prostitute in goa
its safe to assume pb and thw two planned it all out nai ?
simple :P
hey even if its act she didnt act like n idiot.. she acted in a civilized manner
Originally posted by IAmGonna

She must have watched Splitsvilla before coming to BB. Remember she was meeting him after 3-4 yrs directly in BB (i think that is a made up story for sympathy votes for gutter behavior)

genuine in meeting sky, but trying to patch up sky n sid...total act for votes...and i am so sure PB must have asked her to do that scene to get public wah wah's...:):) Sids mom was plain angry with sky and thats why she was rude to him and even Sky was not happy to see Sids mom enter the BB house, cud see on his face...:), not saying Sids mom is right...:)
Theres every possibility that pb might have brainwashed sky's sister...shes an expert in doing so...
I found Sky's sis the best amongst the family members as she genuinele seemed like a calm sweet person...Sid's mum was the worst out the wgole bunch...no mannerds what so ever...now I see where Sid gets it from.