Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

To the World's Best Moderator! We love u Jyoti (Page 4)

somakazmi Goldie
somakazmi
somakazmi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
jyo... u are awesome girl... only u can handle geet fanz...
God bless u... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itsmylifebossSoapoperasrfun

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
@Priti thanks so much for making this post...Big smile

Jyo is indeed the best moderator and an even better person. Her positive attitude is infectious. She's the best person to have around when you are feeling low and down...Embarrassed Only she can manage this forum. Us GHSP fans tend to go insane at times and she knows how to handle us best...LOL

@Jyo...Thanks for being around when we need you...as a moderator and also as a friend...Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Break.The.Codesuj01Soapoperasrfun

shammo Groupbie
shammo
shammo

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Thanks for this post. Like you, I also am a silent member. I love to read the writings of the talented people here in the forum and the den. I have also noticed how Jyoti handled a lot of stuffs here in the forum. So, thank you for giving me the opportunity to appreciate her wonderful work.

Jyoti, dear, you are a great mod and a wonderful writer. I have seen how you have dealt with some of the issues here. I also had the privilege to read your writings in the den. I had interacted with you once in the den also although I am pretty sure, you wouldn't remember, because it was just only one day. Let me take this opportunity to thank you for being who you are and that is a very positive, wonderful, diligent person. Wish you all the best in life. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soapoperasrfun

Break.The.Code IF-Dazzler
Break.The.Code
Break.The.Code

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Jyo di..truly u r d best moderator in the world...

We love u and adore u..

thanks fr everything

Soapoperasrfun

itsmylifeboss IF-Rockerz
itsmylifeboss
itsmylifeboss

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
best mod
everrr

Soapoperasrfun

latekate Goldie
latekate
latekate

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Jyoti you are an awesome person. Thank you for being there always.

love you Hug

Soapoperasrfun

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Jyothi dear thank u so much n love u for being the Best Moderator ever n forever!!!...I admire you for balancing both rational mind n emotional heart bcuz rarely people can do this...Jyothi dear love u for not only being such an excellent moderator but also for being such a lovely friendly friend guide supporter...Thanks for always being there for Us...Thank u n Love u so much Jyothi dear for always keeping Our Geet hui sabse parayi forum Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS' paradise as the most beautiful happy fun positive peaceful clean strong united forum Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS' paradise...V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS will continue our efforts V will try n hope for the best to bring Our GHSP Season 2 and V wish to see You Jyothi dear as Our Moderator once again for Our GHSP season 2!!!... 

Prithi dear thanks for the lovely thread...

Our Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' is the most heart-touching soul-touching precious divine inspirational magical beautiful romantic passionate musical fairytale special unique journey which V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS will cherish forever...

Thank u and Love u all Our Beloved Inspirational Divine Magical Beautiful Unique Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET n My Lovely GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS for making these 1 yr 9 months as the best phase in my life by bringing so much happiness love fun positivity peace unity in my life and making me fell so happy n proud that i was part of this journey most magical beautiful journey...These r the sweetest most beautiful precious evergreen memories which i will cherish forever...

Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r destinied to be together forever...Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS GHSP MAANEET paradise forever...Long live Our GHSP MAANEET' maahi Our Life Heart Soul...V Strong Positive United GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS will try everything and succeed in Bringing Our Geet hui sabse parayi season 2 so never Say Goodbye bcuz V all r destinied to be together forever...Kabhi Alvida Na Kehana...Phir Milenge Chalte Chalte...V GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS together will make Our Dream of Geet hui sabse parayi season 2 MAANEET' maahi forever Our Dream to come true for sure afterall V True Loyal GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r positive strong determined lovely united like Our Inspirational Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET...

Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET Drashti Gurmeet GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r the bestest of the best so truly deserve the bestest of the best...

Lots of love hugs best wishes,

Spandana KS

Proud to be Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' lover admirer worshipper...

Proud to be GHSPIAN MAANEETIAN ever n forever...

Edited by sptrno - 15 December 2011 at 11:27am

Soapoperasrfun

sonia_koolkhan IF-Sizzlerz
sonia_koolkhan
sonia_koolkhan

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
thanks alot  Jyoti..for maintaining the forum. Smile

Soapoperasrfun

Go to top