India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR...I REALLY RESPECT YOU FOR THIS!

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

Today's episode was EPIC! The 1st really honest conversation that has happened between ASR-LA! I was right when I said yesterday that there is NO going back from that "Khushi" line! It's out there! It's also out there that he forgot the engagement date! This was mostly coz he was just not "into" the engagement to start with! He pre-poned it for ALL the wrong reasons, he even announced it initially for all the wrong reasons, and it all finally caught up to him!

He finally accepted that the way he has acted with La was wrong, and maybe he NEVER did right by her! Even bringing her to RM to start with was just to settle a score with Nani and had nothing to do with his need to be close to her, or to move their relationship along! So the entire time he was with La has been nothing but a sham of sorts! He knew that HER feelings towards him were romantic and his towards her were not, but he never felt guilt about continuing the relationship regardless! But NOW, he is no longer comfortable with this! He actually DOES respect her now!

THIS is what I have wanted ALL along! I always said I didn't want this break up to be about his feelings for Khushi! (because it really is NOT about that). I wanted it to be about his LACK of feelings for La! I wanted him to ADMIT to her that he was not in love with her, and tell her that he was not going to keep her in the dark anymore! I wanted SO badly for him to do right by her! He FINALLY did! (It's like the CV's were in my head when they wrote this scene!).Smile

So I LOVED it for this reason! ASR manned up, and did the RIGHT thing for the first time since he bought La to RM! He thought of HER, and how this is all affecting her! I think his recent observations RE the PAYASH relationship also has shown him what it looks like when two people REALLY want to be together! He could see clearly he didn't have this with La at all!

Finally, we see Arnav be the man he was meant to be! TODAY we can safely say that his Mum WOULD have been so VERY proud of her son!

Please leave your comments, always welcome!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 14 December 2011 at 8:05pm

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786ManeetaddictkomaltahsincutepearlAnnie0247rs67julieariwalakulangiDee-DilushaA...Claire0206WiseGirlnainac01DTeacherBubbliipayal.12craziefanserendipity235Maohzonera1meghnasSamAina_yudkbhrenee27nancynairShahuJuicee_Sushieshaam91sun2011-sia-aura9mandira1shanthipriyaunna_178akshi_2Tangledspsharmilaminihussainzooni.blue-Appy-DefLeppardS.Stephy--Sobi---Nithi-nayikasreemeeraGodsEyedevsumarshiyanasmileyhug7679smitarSupna9monsi08..Apz..AeDilHaiMushkilanodaksgfanSwaNia_2anjani-pagli--Krish--Zuzanasunflower52.Mandy.Shwetha!momma1128pinky_blueskiesshybabeareeba_blossomnaddiya26RiyaDuttaSunoNa...pc_palsChitraFsbk2.Sad.But.True.-CoolChick--Gan-honeypriyatanthya

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
AWWW VERY WELL SAID MY FRIEND...Clap

LOVELY POSTClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepearlMrDarcyfan

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepearlsun2011DefLeppard..Apz..MrDarcyfan

areeba_blossom IF-Sizzlerz
areeba_blossom
areeba_blossom

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
well said!!

and its safe to say now, his mum would be proud that he's fixing his mistakes now!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

komaltahsin..Apz..MrDarcyfan

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Can I give you a hug for this post ?  Hug

Lovely post with wonderful writing Hug

Yes, ASR's mom would be proud of him today as he gave the girl, La her due respect ! He gave her what she deserved, her freedom !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DTeachersun2011..Apz..MrDarcyfan

Desi- Goldie
Desi-
Desi-

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
agreed. i just hope that they don't drag the Khushi/Arnav storyline too long now...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

icebraker Senior Member
icebraker
icebraker

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Nice post.
The epi was really nice except Angali's over crying drama.Today La lost her love but gain a true friend who respects her.I am so glad that they ended it in a friendly terms.The hug was the end of their relationship but beginning of a friendship.
Everybody is appreciating Sana'a act but i think both of them were out of the world.
Asr is always right. But it shown in his face how wrong he was with La fm the  beginning.His heart felt apology really make me respect him as well.  
CV never turn la a vemp to ruin this epic moment of La-Asr.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cutepearlDTeacherSwaNia_2..Apz...Sad.But.True.MrDarcyfan

devsum IF-Dazzler
devsum
devsum

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Yes. at last some mature developments... That's why we love this show...But Anjali turns my stomach

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011MrDarcyfan

Go to top