Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Sinal FF: Second Chance (see pg1) (Page 7)

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Week of Raveena's wedding. Day 3...

yep...half birth is the best place to have tea! wish to see that scene in serial tooTongue

wow...that is so sweet that kunal tols siddhi that he will taske her for dinner...Day Dreaming

wooo...my badi maa arrived...Dancing

yo...as soon as badi maa entered my sinal's dinner cancelled.Shocked...not a gud sign haan!Angry

wooo...shayad dinner cancel kunalko bhari pad ra ha hai...gaddha ga ya tel lene...Dancing

like bhook hadtal...siddhi did bed hadtal...LOL

oh u said thaks for the badi maa character...Shocked...u no need you...Big smile...btw i love ur badi ma charater...don't make her negative...haan...Wink

thanks for ur wonderful updateTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

Week of Raveena's wedding. Day 3...

yep...half birth is the best place to have tea! wish to see that scene in serial tooTongue:- I agree... I just wanted to show.. that Kunal is trying hard to spend time with her...

wow...that is so sweet that kunal tols siddhi that he will taske her for dinner...Day Dreaming... totally!!!

wooo...my badi maa arrived...Dancing Yayy!!!

yo...as soon as badi maa entered my sinal's dinner cancelled.Shocked...not a gud sign haan!Angry  

wooo...shayad dinner cancel kunalko bhari pad ra ha hai...gaddha ga ya tel lene...Dancing Dekha.. plan tha.. FF likhte hue yeh samjh aa gaya mujhe ki kitni planning karni padhi hai...

like bhook hadtal...siddhi did bed hadtal...LOL Totally

oh u said thaks for the badi maa character...Shocked...u no need you...Big smile...btw i love ur badi ma charater...don't make her negative...haan...Wink Nope she is positive... arey I told u na... ki bahut important role hai Badi Maa ka.. agar woh na aati toh Kunal ka promotion kaise hota... from gadda to bed! LOL

thanks for ur wonderful updateTongue You are welcome.. and thank you for your comments... I love reading them!Hug

shumi.

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

me secondD'oh

finally i am back...uff weekend is tiring ...Angry...i could not even complete my ff...any way...atleast let me read your ff , relax and enjoy...: Tiring weekend...hmm hopefully you got everything done!

how sweet! siddhi was awake till 5am awaiting for kunal...!Tongue and so sweet of kunal not to disturb her and forced her to sleep.Day Dreaming : Totally best thing abt. writing an FF, Kunal has to do whatever I ask him to do! LOLLOL

yo...kunal cooking ! yaar in my up coming i too wrote kunal cooking...D'ohwhat to do now? : Arey so what.?? Bindaas likho...

orchids aur jasmine are my favorite tooTongue Wow!!! What luck!

good vikran knew about rohit nowBig smile

seema don't miss a chance to push kunal towards siddhi...LOL Love guru naam aise hi nahin hai...

the whole playing card scene was cute ...siddhi and raveena trying to cheat was super coolTongue: Yes, kabhi kabhi cheating karna allowed hai...

wow...in the second round kunal own and siddhi owe him...LOL...wonder what kunalis going to askShocked... Wait and watch...

so want to say...ekta serial is to leads  nancy ff is to language flowClap: You like the dialogue baazi that much.. ohh thank you... itni mehnat ka fruit mil gaya! Thank you! thank  you! Hug

shumi.

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
  Week of Raveena's wedding Day 4

yo...what a opening scene...meri tho neend udgayeLOL

woo...badi maa is cool...she said to siddhi... main aagayi hoon na.. sab ho jayega.

poor kunal feeling guilty...wait for my up date ...how my sinal is going to be this week...pakka u r going to faint after reading my update...ROFL

uff...ritcha is there!Angry

" Hai nahin thi...Richa time ke saath soch badalti hai...Pehle main sochta tha...ki jo mujhe pasand hai woh mere pyaar ko pehnna chaiyye... Par ab sochta hoon jo mere pyaar pe sundar lagta hai.. wohi meri pasand hai... 'Clap Clap Clap

wooo...my sweetu's letter...Dancing..

yaar don;t kill my sweetu in ur ff...i can not tolerate that...haan...Cry

yaar i am done will all ur updatedTongue...thanks again for ur great workBig smile...and don't forget about my sweetu...nothing sghould happen for him...haanSmile

Edited by shumi. - 18 December 2011 at 9:34pm

nancy1996

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Week of Raveena's wedding Day 4

yo...what a opening scene...meri tho neend udgayeLOL: Oh good... means romance likhne ke main thodi kaabil hoon!

woo...badi maa is cool...she said to siddhi... main aagayi hoon na.. sab ho jayega.: Totally!

poor kunal feeling guilty...wait for my up date ...how my sinal is going to be this week...pakka u r going to faint after reading my update...ROFL: Now I can't wait... yeh kal kab aayega...

uff...ritcha is there!Angry :- Arey Richa ko jealous karane ka mauka kaise chod doon!

" Hai nahin thi...Richa time ke saath soch badalti hai...Pehle main sochta tha...ki jo mujhe pasand hai woh mere pyaar ko pehnna chaiyye... Par ab sochta hoon jo mere pyaar pe sundar lagta hai.. wohi meri pasand hai... 'Clap Clap Clap Yay!!! Mera dialogue aapko acha laga... DancingDancing

wooo...my sweetu's letter...Dancing..   Ji aapke sweetu ko kaise bhool sakti hoon...

yaar don;t kill my sweetu in ur ff...i can not tolerate that...haan...Cry:- Woh main karne ka soch nahin sakti...

yaar i am done will all ur updatedTongue...thanks again for ur great workBig smile...You are welcome... and thank you for the detailed comments Love reading them...

and don't forget about my sweetu...nothing sghould happen for him...haanSmileHmm... ab main kya kahoon... aage ka plot reveal nahin kar sakti...

shumi.

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Sorry Nancy for commenting so lateUnhappy: Ohh that is ok...der aaye drust aaye...LOLLOLLOL (Just joking  no offense... but I know mere FF ka each update is so long... ki by the time one finishes reading it... sochta hoga... baad mein comment doongi...abhi jara novel padne se recover karloon! LOLLOL

Tum aur Rani bade chupe rustum nikle hai-mujhe likhna nahi aathe hai bolke itne achhe achhe FF's likh rahe hai.WinkLOL: Sahasra.. maine kaan ko haath lagaye.. aage se nahin likhoongi.. plan was to write a 3 part FF... aur detail daalte daalte 7-8 parts ka ban gaya... Sab CVS ki galti.. agar woh gande episodes na dete.. main yeh kabhi nahin karti..aur tum sab log torture na hote...LOLLOL Vaise I still dont think I can write as well as Rani or Shumi, they are StarStarStar...

Very impressed with both the parts -cute sinal moments during marriage preparations and how Mr Intelligent,gold medalist finally came to know of witcha's truth.Keep posting,I'm really enjoying reading your FF's
Big smile: Thank you... Am glad you like it!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Edited by nancy1996 - 19 December 2011 at 5:43am
nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Thanks Nancy for the beautiful FF.  You are welcome...Hug 

"time ke saath soch badalti hai...Pehle main sochta tha...ki jo mujhe pasand hai woh mere pyaar ko pehnna chaiyye... Par ab sochta hoon jo mere pyaar pe sundar lagta hai.. wohi meri pasand hai... Aur iss lehnge mein Siddhi bahut sundar lag rahi hai.." This one is too good: Glad you like it!! 

I already picturised Richa's face when Kunal said this.LOL: Abhi toh usko thoda aur jealous karana hai... Bas soch rahi hoon kaise...You have any ideas? 

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

superb update shine-smiley Smiley  ...now i'm your fan dear  shine-smiley Smiley

please continue soon shine-smiley Smiley
Thank you for the smileys... they are awesome!!!!

Go to top