Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Sinal FF: Second Chance (see pg1) (Page 17)

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lil_desi_goddes

Loved the last part, superbly written!
Thank you... Glad you liked it...

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

nice ...u have done a gud Job :)
Thank you! Glad you like it..
nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

wow...amazing  dearHugHugHug
 i loved it Embarrassed: Thank you...Am very happy you like it...
sinal's second marriageDay DreamingPartyDancing: Good idea na? I would like this to happen in serial too... par pata nahin... cvs kya khichdi pakayenge aage!
dumbeena escaped from rohitDancingDancing: Totally hope that happens in serial too.. abhi toh she is acting like an idiot!Angry

witcha caught red-handed ClapSillyDancing: Pata nahin yeh kab hoga... serial mein... D'oh

dear please come back soon with your new ffEmbarrassedBig smile: Will try to.. right now creative burn-out...LOL
nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lil_desi_goddes

Superb update, loved it immensely: Happy you like it!

please do continue writing more stories on SiNal: will try my best to do so... no promises though..Wink

and thanks for the pm: You are welcome... and thanks for being such great audience!

!
nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsCeylon

That was one rocking FF: Rocking.. quite like the sound of that word... thank you. Am happy you found the FF entertaining...

Pls write another one coz you really right well: Really??? Thank you! Will try to come up with a new story soon... thoda sochna padega...hmmm
pls..pls...pls...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

Priya4Mirra Newbie
Priya4Mirra
Priya4Mirra

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
This was just awesome yaar I owe you, but pls come up with more FFs, I'm really missing it... also longing for it these days Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996AnkitaKaran

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

me againDancing : Star again for being first...
Mehndi & Sangeet Night 

woo hoo...my sweetu came...Dancing: aap na... kya kahoon ab main... apka aapke sweetu ke prati pyaar dekh ke main hairaan hoon!

Raveena main sach mein tumse bahut pyaar karta hoon... please meri baat mano.. mat karo yeh shaadi.." aw...how sweet my sweetu na! muah! muah! ...Tongue LOLLOLLOL

"Main tumhe lene aaya hoon Raveena, tum chalo mere saath!"...wow...i liked his attitude...Big smile  Attitude toh koot koot ke bhara hua hai aapke Sweetu mein!

yo...ritcha came !Shocked...i hate to see ritcha interfering in my sweetu's affire...Angry Ab kya karen! Kuch aur kaam nahin hai Ritcha ke paas jab dekho har ek ke kaam mein interfere karte hai...Smile

my god...kunal came? ab mera sweetu ka ya?Cry

argh! ritcha turned the plate!Angry: Aisa hi hai.. waise Serial mein bhi madam ne yehi kiya!

kunal slaped ritcha! hahaha best part of your ff...Clap: ROFLI hope serial mein bhi Kunal usse slap kare...

hahaha...finaly ritcgha ka parda faash...Dancing: Phew...D'ohIf only Kunal serial mein bhi thoda dimaag lagaye...toh Ritcha ka parda faash wahan bhi ho jaye!

hooo...ritcha went to jail...Party...my sweetu bhi...! Cry... Sorry par thodi saza toh milegi na...

aw sinal marriage again!Tongue...much needed one as kunal said first marriage was just a formality...Big smile: Happy you liked this idea...

great and happy ending...except my sweetu went to jail...Cry

Second Chance...!lovely and opt name for your ff...waise har ekko seciond chance mitha hai...but not to my sweetu...y?Cry...y?Cry,...Y?Cry: Arey woh maine socha ki next FF mein aapko Sweetu ki lawyer bana ke bhejo aur phir aapki aur Sweetu ki lovestory... bolo manjoor hai? Tab hoga Sweetu ka second chance...

nothing can be more romantic than marrying your husband/wife again very true...Embarrassed...

Shumi and Rani do such a good job at writing Romance based FFs...thanks nancy...yeh tho aap ka badappan haiBig smile

yep i enjoy reading and commenting ur ff...in fact it was my pleasure to do so...Big smile ...i wish u write more and more ff and entertain us...Big smile: Ohhh... aap bahut aache ho...Hug

A round of applause for you... for giving us a wonderful  ff.Big smile: Thank you...and sorry for delay... last week itna busy thi masti marne mein... kya khaoon!Smile

and you deserve a 

Thank you for the Golden smiley star!Smile

Orkut Scraps - Thank You
You are welcome... and thank you for being such great audience!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaranshumi.

nancy1996 IF-Dazzler
nancy1996
nancy1996

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsCeylon

Awww so balm leg pe lagayenga ya kahin aur ???: Of course leg pe aur kahan.. kya ... itna imagination wild nahin jaana chaihiye...LOL

Loved Sinal's little romantic moments:- Aww... am glad... tried to show a very nice and caring Kunal... hope serial mein aisa hi ho!
I would like to see more romance in the next chapter pls...pls...pls...: Could give it a try in next FF... dekhte hain!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

Go to top