Sinal FF: Second Chance (see pg1) - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by neeme

I start learning ur FF today..Done with 3pages.: abhi toh kafi picture baaki hai dost!   πŸ˜†
Great Job..πŸ‘ : Thank you! Glad you like it!

I wish Show ma B kuch asa He Ho...:- Yeh cvs bhi na... I was so annoyed with them.. isliye toh FF likhna shuru kiya!
Originally posted by NaGeSwArI

wow...superb dear πŸ˜ƒ: Thank you! Happy you liked it...

shilpa rocksπŸ‘ Totally... She and Seema are the love-gurus!

kunal feeds siddhi😍: Well jab haathon mein mehndi hoo.. toh I think husbands should do this... toh Kunal very sweetly did it!
Great update Nancy. It is becoming my daily habit to read your FF. Hope you continue to do this even in future as habits are hard to change. 
Originally posted by Iamrani

Great update Nancy. It is becoming my daily habit to read your FF. Hope you continue to do this even in future as habits are hard to change. 
Oh my Goodness... har roz! Ho nahin sakta... ho nahin sakta... πŸ˜†.. Kunal ke ishq mein main har roz mein FF likhoon.. ho nahin sakta...ho nahin sakta... (Crappy try... but anyways inspired by Ajay Devgan, Sonali Bendre song...)

Bas I think 2-3 parts and this FF should be complete.. but thank you for the big compliment.. my FF a habit.. how nice is that...πŸ€—πŸ˜Š
Fantastic update, please do continue soon..!
Originally posted by nancy1996

Ohh ok... par aisa dekho naa.. Raveena Sweetu ke layak nahin hai..  yeh baath tho mai day 1 se kahe rahi hun...par mera sweetu maan tha hi nahi...kahan aapka Sweetu... handsome dashing.. forget to add HOT πŸ˜”aur kahan Raveena... Chi.. koi mel hi nahin... exactly...πŸ˜ƒuse toh koi Smart sundar kanya chaiyee.. aur nahi tho kya.πŸ˜›..

Week of Raveena's wedding. Day 4 (night)

"Ya shaayad Siddhi tum mujhe itni pasand ho, ki tum koi bhi rang pehno mujhe who rang acha lagne lagta hai'." 

arey wa...yeh hue na baath!πŸ˜›

ab tho siddhi hugging kunal scene FF mai hi padne ko milega...serial mai tho koi sign hi nahi hai...

wow...what a song selection!

lo...while dancing kunal talking about his missing morning chai...πŸ˜†

wooo...he kissed her! πŸ˜ƒ yeh kunal tho serial ka sadu kunal jaise nahi haiπŸ˜† i wonder serial waala kunal ko kiss kar ne aatha bhi ya nahi...πŸ˜‰...haan i remember once in witcha's imagination he kissed on siddhi's palm...chalo acha hai he knew how to kiss...thanks to CVsπŸ˜†

short and sweet up date dearπŸ˜›...thanks for the sameπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
Week of Raveena's wedding (Sangeet & Mehndi Night)

shilpa and joy...they are like twinsπŸ˜ƒ

ouch! siddhi is feeling guilty for falling in love with kunal... natural...

koi kissi ki jagah hamare dil mein nahin le sakta... har koi apni jagah banata hai... πŸ‘ β­οΈ

the whole shilpa advise was great...much needed to siddhiπŸ˜ƒ

wa...kunal is feeding siddhi...waise  (remember first part....)?...kyun nahi...how come i forget that scene where siddhi faints and kunal hugginh and taking her to the car😍

"Par sab ke saamne.." "Toh... Shaadi bhi toh sab ke saamne ki thi...exactly... LAW point hai...πŸ˜‰
well done nancyπŸ‘
Both the parts are so intresting..
Enjoyed reading both of them..😊
Keep it up dear...πŸ‘ Edited by angel001 - 12 years ago