Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD FAST FORWARD UPDATED: 14/05/05!! (Page 7)

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 1:56am | IP Logged

Wink Thnx guys for ur efforts here is the next part  if anyone wants to add in and write feel free to do so!

DK keeps staring into her eyes suddenly she starts to feel awkward(Anyone would feel awkward now!) DK hold's Disha hand and they go so close just about to kiss when Vedant started Knocking the door of DK's room unfortunately as Disha sits in the balcony DK goes to open the door. Vedant---------- MY MY MY!!!! what is happening Brother tum or Disha ik sath kya mei sapna dekh raha hoo (MY MY MY! You and Disha toghter am i is this a dream)

DK------- Vedant just stop it why are you here.

Vedant-------To meet Disha

DK----- Disha doesn't want to meet u yet samaj aye kuch ! (Do you understand why)

Vedant--------- Ok brother just tell Disha ke mei aya tha! (Just tell Disha i came) 

DK shuts the door while saying Damn Disha and me were just about to get close when the kabab mei hadi came (Whn the hurrdle man in our relation came.LOL I dunno how long it will take me to get close to Disha agen. DK goes back in the balcony and

Disha says: Kon tha (Who was it)

DK--------- Koyi nahi tha (Noone)

DK puts his hand on Disha's and Disha puts her other hand on DK her hair is swaying in front of her eyes distracting her suddenly DK takes it away. Once again they feel the same connection and this time succed they kiss(awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww)

DK-------------- I am sorri Disha i kissed you i am really sorri.

Disha----------- Its ok its just that i want to say i love you and can we live like a normal husband and wife i am fed of this contract.

DK---------- Disha today could you stay with me in my room

DISHA-------------  ...........................................................

The end what do u think Disha will stick wid her !EGO! and say No or go for her love and stay wi th DK for the rest of her love thanks all of you readers!!!

Edited by miss.england02 - 23 April 2005 at 1:56am

kavita_b Senior Member
kavita_b
kavita_b

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Hope she stays for her loveSmile
Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 4:51am | IP Logged

wowwwwwwww miss england thats real good lolll things really heating up with lady d and hottie ehehheheheh Wink lolll u gotta continue.......

Thanks Love Asian Princess/Dk ki deewani Wink

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 9:49am | IP Logged

wowwwwwwwwwpleae next part.

samy

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 23 April 2005 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

wow that was really good, Clap

can't wait to read more.

ladyD&DKluv4evr Senior Member
ladyD&DKluv4evr
ladyD&DKluv4evr

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Great Story keep it up

Big smile

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 8:54am | IP Logged

next part(Thanks all u supportive guys):

DK------- Disha please (You said that you want a normal relationship between us)

Disha------ DK as we have both accepted each other with our hearts then can't we wait until we are actually married. i want to get married and lead a normal life or raha saval mere tomharei kamare mei rehnei ka to vo mei shaadi ke bad karoongi. ( And the question of me staying in your room the answer is no i will do that after marridge)

Dk is glad but furious for saying "NO"

Sumitra: SUNNY SUNNY BAHU BAHU BAHU! Jaldi awo nahi tho.....(Sunny Daughter in law Come fast or....)

Dk and Disha out of their rooms run to Sumitra Ma.

Dk and Disha---------- Ma kya huwa(What happened mum)

Sumitra-------- Mujhe pata chal gaya hei ke tumhari shaadi ek contract hei or mei chate hoo ke tum or disha shaadi kar lo (I have found out your wedding is a contract and i want you to marry Disha) Mujhe tumse yeah omed nahin the (I never expected this from you)

They both leave upset because they have upsetted Sumitra. They both go to the balcony and are surprised to c each other their they decide that the day after tomorrow they will get married.

Is this a lie or will they actuallly get married wait and watch in the next bit lolWink

* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 24 April 2005 at 9:23am | IP Logged
great story keep it up 

Go to top