Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD FAST FORWARD UPDATED: 14/05/05!! (Page 4)

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

Hi

Cool, brilliant and fabbbbbbbbbbbb keep it coming.

samy

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

Looks good! And thanks a ton for including the translations!

-DKaddict

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 4:31am | IP Logged

thanx miss.england02

Great story, you guys are becoming so creative

Culture Senior Member
Culture
Culture

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 5:16am | IP Logged
veryyyy good effort yet again gurl .. Way to go Wink
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 9:41am | IP Logged
thanks guys i have decided i will write on mondays wednesdays and sundays
Princess_Mad Newbie
Princess_Mad
Princess_Mad

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Well done that was cool

luv mad

LOL

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

Part 7:

Disha------- DK mei chalte hoo (I am going DK)

Dk------------ Mei jana chata hoo ke kya toom mujse pyaar karte ho!! (I want to know do you love me).

Disha-------- Dk mei chalte hoo! (I am going DK)

She is about to leave when Dk holds Disha and says------- Batawo Disha batawo kya toom nahi chate ke hum pati patni ki tara jiye (Tell me Disha tell me do you not want that) Tum heimaise choop kyo rehte ho kya tum mujshe pyar nahi karti ( Don't you love me why are always quiet!) She leaves and sits in her room thinking why do I always hold myself back now i don't hate him so why don't I let myself go close to him what is stopping e the fact that I will bow down in front of myself well all i know is that for once i will ty to go close to him. Dk badal choka hei. (H'e changed) Suddenly Dk is going pass and he hears this he feels relived that now Disha is trying to come close to him. Suddenly Vedant comes in and says my my my Dish! Kya howa tom or tension mei ( My My Dish! You in tension why) Dk is still standing outside watching this. Disha------- Vedant tell me do you want to get back with Porinita why do you ruin such a big relationship b/w you and Dk you have misunderstood him! Vedaant---- I trusted him once and the outcome was bad I trusted him NOT!!! misunderstood him i just odn't want to talk about it Dish! anyways Whats wrong with you. Disha---- Tensed about DKClap (Finally) Vedant---- Tensed why? Disha---- I feel he loves me but for some reason i can't go close to himAngry mabey i don't want to lose my !EGO!Angry  Vedant---- If you want to go close to DK then you should forget the !EGO! and o all i would say Disha do what your hearty tells you to do.

Vedant leaves and so does DK. When DK enters his room he decides to go to Disha and tells her Disha----- I want to know do you love me? Suddenly Disha says DK my head is really hurting me i need to go to sleepAngryOuch  Disha----- DK i don't know. DK---------- You take  resat while he is about to leave he thinks why don't I massage her head and he says Disha can i massage your head Disha goes sleep and DK starts Massaging her head while Disha feels asleep DK keeeps starring at herin the most loveable way!Hug(Sweet) When Gargi passes she decides to send Pori in with DK! while DK is leaving for his room. Gargi tells Pori to go with himEvil Smile . Dk enters his room when Pori comes in and says DK you must be tired you sleep while i massage you DK says who are you to massage me leave my room their is only one woman in my life and unfortunately your not that woman and don't even try to act like your in my life so Get out he points at the door!ClapClap Gargi hears this and thinks what magic has Disha done on him and what is all this one woman thing he doesn't like her Stupid man mere sab mansoobo par pani fer diya he( He ruined all my efforts)Angry. Disha starts to have feelings for DK! while Pori enters Vedant's room and says Vedant------- I Heart you vedant says Pori go i don't Heart you! Pori leaves. Disha goes to DK's room seeing him alone she decides to sit with him then she says DK lets go to the balcony and stay there are talk(So romantic just hope they had candles)!!

Disha-----Dk i love you! Suddenly Pori comes in and says Disha jo be tumhara naam hei toom yeha se chali jao DK mera hei sirf mera!!! Toom mera or Dk mei Kaba mei hadi na bano.( Whatever your name is leave right now DK is just mine stop being a hurrdle in our relationship) Dk------ Go away Porinita tumhara or mera koi  rista nahi hei!!!! ( You and me share no relation go away) Porinita leaves and Dk says Disha i love you too they STARE INTO EACH OTHERS EYES!!!!!!!!!!! (awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww)!

Guys hoped you like it

Edited by miss.england02 - 05 April 2005 at 12:28am
lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 04 April 2005 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Tonguenice one just keep on writing plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Go to top