Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD FAST FORWARD UPDATED: 14/05/05!! (Page 3)

diksha Groupbie
diksha
diksha

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Hi missengland,

Sorry it missed my mind that I never wrote to you, how much I liked your story...Its really shaping up well and carry on dear...we love it...

Cheers...
Diksha....

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 7:44am | IP Logged
thanks a lot diksha thanks for the support
ugababe Senior Member
ugababe
ugababe

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 8:26am | IP Logged

hey miss england!!

you know we'll always be there to cheer you on!! so need for thank you's between friends!!!! what are friends for, rite!!

I love the way your TD is shaping up!!!!!

can't wait for more!!!

Thumbs UpkhushiThumbs Up

zohar Newbie
zohar
zohar

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 7:45am | IP Logged
u r juct too gooooooooood
Clap
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

Soz for stopping I was realli busy!! Thanks to one of my m8's who helped me out (Lucky moon)

Part 6

Dk---- Tumhe kesha bhool sagta hoo Neeta9 how can i forget you) Tomhne do bhaiyo mei drar peda ke te tom kya soch the ho ke toom vo sab fer se kar sagte hoo.

Pori leaves thinking DK wait and watch when you come begging me(Our Dk begging No way!!) Disha is about to come in when Pori is going out Disha says Tum kon ho (Who are you? ) I am Pori Dk's Girlfriend and you are Disha i bet Disha Shegal. Disha--- Tum is ghar se bhar he rehna yeah sub is ghar me nahi hoga Samjgaye ( Do all this stuff outside the house not inside the house understood) Disha---- Yeah mera ghar hei samaje ( This is my house understood) Or tum kho Ghar me ane ki izajat kisna de. Pori--- Or kis ne My mother in law did or tum be sumjlena ke mei is ghar mei aongi!! tumharei samnhe! ( Who else my mother in law Gargi And you better understand i will come to the house and in front of your face!.)

Disha leave and enters Dk's room where she see's DK distressed and says DK do you know that girl Pori is here i don't want this to happen in the house ok. If you wanted to do all this then why did you lie about loving me

DK says i did not call her here she came by herself and today i want tio tell yuo about Porinita my bit you have already heard Vedant's and i want you to believe me like I believe you ok

Disha---- Dk kya tum muj per viswas karte ho jab mei tomhe Vedant ke bare me bat karte hoo( Do you believe me when italk about Vedant to you).

DK--- Please Disha!

DK tells her he didn't know Vedant's girlfriend was Pori Pori told him that Her name was Neeta he believed her Pori also told me he said that she loved me and wanted to marry me but i knew she wanted me for my money but i said no and rejected all her proposals when suddenly Vedant came and he thought i betrayed him because he heard her say something to me but if the girl lied to me was it my fault. Do you think i can stoop so low Disha? Since then Vedant misunderstands me because he heard something which she said and thought that i betrayed him couldn't he just think once that could i have actually done that.

Disha--- (Puts her hand on DK). Dushyant mei tum par vishwas karte hoo or mei Pori ko is ghar se nikhal ke rahongi.(I believe you Dushyant and would get Pori out of the house).

Dk suddenly holds Disha and says Disha I love you only you and Porinita,Sanya no girl is in my life i love you so much i can't bear you with anyone....

Dun Dun Dun what happened what did Disha say did she tell Dk that they should break the contract and marry again or did Vednt tell Disha something that Disha stopped trusting DK Lets wait and see! Thanks aa lot guys without your support i could have never written this!!LOLClap

Edited by miss.england02 - 03 April 2005 at 4:47pm
lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
wow can't wait to see the next part
Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

heya miss england Big smile

that seriously really good Big smile- loved the arrival of porineeta and Disha getting all jealous and all LOL-wow and humare Dk bechare all stressed out awwwwwwww Tongue to cutee loll Embarrassed doesn't know what to do with all the womens in his life hehehhe lollLOL

thanks can't wait till the next part

take care

Love Asian Princess/Dk ki deewani Winkloll

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 03 April 2005 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot lucky moon asian princess for always been supporting thanks a lot and thanks a lot nisha28 hope you like forum as ur new! Thanks a lot guys and samy who's been a great supporter. Lucky moon gets credit as she gave me the idea!!Clap For what to write in this part 

Edited by miss.england02 - 03 April 2005 at 4:47pm

Go to top