TD FAST FORWARD UPDATED: 14/05/05!! - Page 6

Posted: 18 years ago

next part(Thanks all u supportive guys):

DK------- Disha please (You said that you want a normal relationship between us)

Disha------ DK as we have both accepted each other with our hearts then can't we wait until we are actually married. i want to get married and lead a normal life or raha saval mere tomharei kamare mei rehnei ka to vo mei shaadi ke bad karoongi. ( And the question of me staying in your room the answer is no i will do that after marridge)

Dk is glad but furious for saying "NO"

Sumitra: SUNNY SUNNY BAHU BAHU BAHU! Jaldi awo nahi tho.....(Sunny Daughter in law Come fast or....)

Dk and Disha out of their rooms run to Sumitra Ma.

Dk and Disha---------- Ma kya huwa(What happened mum)

Sumitra-------- Mujhe pata chal gaya hei ke tumhari shaadi ek contract hei or mei chate hoo ke tum or disha shaadi kar lo (I have found out your wedding is a contract and i want you to marry Disha) Mujhe tumse yeah omed nahin the (I never expected this from you)

They both leave upset because they have upsetted Sumitra. They both go to the balcony and are surprised to c each other their they decide that the day after tomorrow they will get married.

Is this a lie or will they actuallly get married wait and watch in the next bit lol😉

soz i am reposting story as other ppl can not see it if there is a new page added

next part(Thanks all u supportive guys):

DK------- Disha please (You said that you want a normal relationship between us)

Disha------ DK as we have both accepted each other with our hearts then can't we wait until we are actually married. i want to get married and lead a normal life or raha saval mere tomharei kamare mei rehnei ka to vo mei shaadi ke bad karoongi. ( And the question of me staying in your room the answer is no i will do that after marridge)

Dk is glad but furious for saying "NO"

Sumitra: SUNNY SUNNY BAHU BAHU BAHU! Jaldi awo nahi tho.....(Sunny Daughter in law Come fast or....)

Dk and Disha out of their rooms run to Sumitra Ma.

Dk and Disha---------- Ma kya huwa(What happened mum)

Sumitra-------- Mujhe pata chal gaya hei ke tumhari shaadi ek contract hei or mei chate hoo ke tum or disha shaadi kar lo (I have found out your wedding is a contract and i want you to marry Disha) Mujhe tumse yeah omed nahin the (I never expected this from you)

They both leave upset because they have upsetted Sumitra. They both go to the balcony and are surprised to c each other their they decide that the day after tomorrow they will get married.

Is this a lie or will they actuallly get married wait and watch in the next bit lol😉

heya miss england

real good so far keep it up

love Asian Princess 😊

Thanks a lot i am trying to write daily
YUP AND WITH UR SUPPORT I WILL BE ABLE TO IMPROVE MY UPCOMING STORIES THANKS A LOT GUYS!!!!!!

Next bit:

DK-: Kal hum Disha mandir mei ja kei shaadi kar lenga or pheer bari party denge! (Disha we will get married in the temple tomorrow then we will have a party)

Disha-:- Acha to pher mujhe aai kho phone kar lene do. (Ok then let me phone mum)

Disha on the phone (7.00 Evening)

Disha phones aai picks is it up!

Aai: Khon hei? (Who is it)

Disha: Aai

Aai: Disha bete (Disha daughter)

Disha: Aai kya aap khal mandir aa sagein ge. (Aai can you come to the mandir tomorrow)

Aai: Kyo Disha (Why Disha)

Disha:Meine or DK nai fasla kiya hei ke hum shaadi kar lein gei.( Me and DK have planned to get married)

Disha: Hum shaadi ka bad paarty rekhenge to khal 8.00 vaja zarror ana. ( After the marridge were having a party definantley come)

Aai: Disha yeah koi kehne ke bat hei me ah jawongi (Do you have to say that obviusally we will come).

Sumitra's room:

Disha: Mummi Ji meine or Dushyant nei shaadi karne ka fasla kar liye hei! (Mum me and Dushyant have decided to get married)

Disha tell her what will happen at the time of marridge and gives her an invatation by telling her.

NEXT MORNING (7.00)

Disha goes to DK's room to c if he's ready but he's asleep.

Disha: DK oto aaaj to hamare shaadi ka din hei plz DK! (DK plz wake up today is our marridge day)

DK: Disha toom tang mat karo plz sonai do!!!! (Disha please don't trouble me let me sleep)

DK hearing the word Shaadi (Marridge wakes up) He's really happy and says Disha toom tyar ho jawo (Disha go get changed)

Disha: Or toom (And you)

DK: Jo hukum memsaab (W/E you say madam)

DK gets up and changes to groom clothes

Disha's room

Sumitra goes to Disha's room and helps her change into a red sari she helps her put jewellery and Make up on (Gives her bangles)

Sumitra: Bahu yeah humarei kandani Bangle hei or toom enko sambhal kar rakhana (Bahu these our family bangles plz lookafter them)

Takes the bangles

Disha: Teek hei mummi Ji(Ok mum)

Disha is taken downstairs by Sumitra while DK is coming out in the other end he is astonished by DIsha's beauty.

All of them get into the car and all reach there safely:

Marridge takes place:-: (Got this bit from internet)

AGNI PUJA

Fire, the domestic element, is then worshipped as the Priest says:

"O Greatest and Most Powerful of the Five Elements, whose light and heat sustain all life and growth on earth, let Thy Light ever shine in the lives of this couple and bring them the warmth and comfort of mutual understanding and affection."...

CHHEDA BANDHI - MARRIAGE KNOT

The end of the Bride's sari is knotted with the Bridegroom's cloth piece end. This signifies that the newlyweds are tied together for the worldly life.

MANGAL FERA - SACRED CIRCLES

Vows are exchanged by Bride and Bridegroom as they circle the sacred fire three times with the Bridegroom leading, and last circle with the Bride leading, symbolizing that she   agrees to the vows and promises to lead him toward the true path.

MAIN VOWS OF HINDU MARRIAGE

Groom: I take your hand for prosperity, good children, and happiness. Live with me happily till old age. The Creator of the Universe, the learned elders men gathered  here entrust your hand to me for the fulfillment of my Dharma of Grihasta-Ashram  (Duty of Home).
Bride: I take your hand. We shall remain happy and agreeable to each other till the
end of life. I am holding your hand and you are holding mine; we shall never do
wrong to one another.

Groom: You are my wife. I hold your hand to follow the path of Dharma - moral principals. Bride: I am your wife, and will take care of your home in accordance with Dharma.

Groom: Paramatma, the Lord of the Universe, has entrusted you to my care, You shall get your nourishment's through my efforts.
Bride: Through the grace of God, I am fortunate to be your wife. There is nothing dearer to me than you in this world. We shall lead a long life in mutual affection.

Groom: May the forces of this Universe keep us happy and prosperous and increase our happiness through creating brilliant children like the Sun.
Bride: I shall lead our married life with the same desire.

Groom: May the celestial forces help to produce noble progeny.
Bride: We shall live the life of Grihasta-Ashram in a spirit of cooperation and progress and  procreate noble progeny.

Groom: I shall not keep anything secret from you. I shall not perform any immoral act and practice any kind of mental deception on you.. I shall not break the bonds of Truth and Dharma. You are my wife.
Bride: I agree to do the same. You are my husband.

Groom: I shall perform all my religious duties with you.
Bride: I promise to cooperate whole heartedly in the discharge of religious duties.

SAPTA PADI - SEVEN STEPS

This ceremony of seven Steps sets the seal of the union of theme two souls.
The Seven Steps symbolize the components of an ideal marriage.

bullet hspace13 Sufficiency of food
bullet hspace13 Physical, Mental, and Spiritual health
bullet hspace13 Wealth and its' correct use for education and cultural enlightenment
bullet hspace13 Peace and Happiness of body and soul
bullet hspace13 Healthy and intelligent progeny
bullet hspace13 Mutual understanding and cooperation
bullet hspace13 Loyalty

Shaadi is completed.

SO now lets wait and c what will happen after the wedding lol "SUHAGRATH"

hey its kp

great job once again

lost for words

waiting for the next part

love kp

heya miss england

gooddd updateee 👏 lolll learnt about the weeding vows 2 day is well lollll 😛 seriously thats really good i can see u put alot work into reasearching all that thats real good keep up mate...........😃

woowww the 2ds fianllyyy married can't wait till the nxt bit

take care

Love Asian Princess

Thanks KP thanks Aruna (M8) I agree i have learnt some vows too Aruna Thanks a million for bein a good m8 and u too KP thanks a lot for being supportive!
👏wowwww...u actually went and did the extra work!

Cheers,
Bomby!