Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asian Princess thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

nooo miss england you have to continueee..u can't leave the khani udhrriiiiii lolll ehhehe..........πŸ˜›

please do continue.......πŸ˜ƒ

Love Asian Princess/DK ki deewaniπŸ˜‰

ugababe thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

please continue miss england!!!!!

you cant leave us hangin!!!!!

we luv your stories!!!!!

*khushi*

lalgulab thumbnail
Please you must continue!!  We love the fanfics..
ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys I had decided i won't write but now i will resume just wana know if u guys want me to continue if not then plz tell meπŸ˜‰
* ^ Princess ** thumbnail
fanstanstic πŸ‘

😊

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ‘
ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ˜‰ Thnx guys for ur efforts here is the next part  if anyone wants to add in and write feel free to do so!

DK keeps staring into her eyes suddenly she starts to feel awkward(Anyone would feel awkward now!) DK hold's Disha hand and they go so close just about to kiss when Vedant started Knocking the door of DK's room unfortunately as Disha sits in the balcony DK goes to open the door. Vedant---------- MY MY MY!!!! what is happening Brother tum or Disha ik sath kya mei sapna dekh raha hoo (MY MY MY! You and Disha toghter am i is this a dream)

DK------- Vedant just stop it why are you here.

Vedant-------To meet Disha

DK----- Disha doesn't want to meet u yet samaj aye kuch ! (Do you understand why)

Vedant--------- Ok brother just tell Disha ke mei aya tha! (Just tell Disha i came) 

DK shuts the door while saying Damn Disha and me were just about to get close when the kabab mei hadi came (Whn the hurrdle man in our relation came.πŸ˜† I dunno how long it will take me to get close to Disha agen. DK goes back in the balcony and

Disha says: Kon tha (Who was it)

DK--------- Koyi nahi tha (Noone)

DK puts his hand on Disha's and Disha puts her other hand on DK her hair is swaying in front of her eyes distracting her suddenly DK takes it away. Once again they feel the same connection and this time succed they kiss(awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww)

DK-------------- I am sorri Disha i kissed you i am really sorri.

Disha----------- Its ok its just that i want to say i love you and can we live like a normal husband and wife i am fed of this contract.

DK---------- Disha today could you stay with me in my room

DISHA-------------  ...........................................................

The end what do u think Disha will stick wid her !EGO! and say No or go for her love and stay wi th DK for the rest of her love thanks all of you readers!!!

Edited by miss.england02 - 19 years ago
Asian Princess thumbnail

wowwwwwwww miss england thats real good lolll things really heating up with lady d and hottie ehehheheheh πŸ˜‰ lolll u gotta continue.......

Thanks Love Asian Princess/Dk ki deewani πŸ˜‰

samy74 thumbnail

wowwwwwwwwwpleae next part.

samy

Jaslove thumbnail

wow that was really good, πŸ‘

can't wait to read more.

ladyD&DKluv4evr thumbnail

Great Story keep it up