Imli se Khatta Ishq Ishq ! Epi 111 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by enchanted23

Hi Siree, Mini, Geeshu, Ramya, Chaitu aur koi hai kya?
Hi Aditi🤗

Hi Aditi 😃

Hi Aditi😊
Originally posted by Geeshani

Hi Aditi 😃

hi aditi..😃
Guys can anyone tell me which scene was going on in the SBS video that Prachurya posted.Main tho fan ke naam pe dhabba hoon.I have been wondering for a lon time par yaad hi nahi aa raha
help me out please😭
Originally posted by minizz

main suggest karoon.there's an old Shammi Kapoor song "yeh chaand sa roshan chehra" perfect for Talli😳
"taareef karoon kya uski jisne tumhe banaaya"😆

don't take it seriously haan.just meant it as a joke kahin sach mein banaa diya tho

lol 🤣

What a suggestion 🤣

hi ramya, minni, geesh, siree ðŸ¤— thanks siree mujhe bhi wo accha laga bohot ðŸ˜ƒ
kesar is running after talli to catch her...arey yaar..kesar koh ghar mein aaram karne ke liye yeh sab kiya hai talli ne..magar usse saara village mein bhagaarahi hai😡...iski brain mein ithna khachra hai...ya phir brain hi nahi hai😆...talli falls on tomatos n kesar gives money to the vendor of tomatos...he asks her to go home..but she says how can she go to home in this state...kesar asks her to come with him n pours water on her...evrey one looks at her n he says her to go home as now she is clean...as he is abt to leave from there, he sees that some guys r looking at her n he goes n covers her with his shirt n asks her to go home now...she asks whether he is not coming with her..he says am i ur bodyguard who will always be with u...u used to go alone when i was not here...she says i dont know i am not going home alone...he asks her to go with MB...she turns to see MB n he hides from her...she leaves from there n kesar friends come there n meet him...

Originally posted by minizz

Guys can anyone tell me which scene was going on in the SBS video that Prachurya posted.Main tho fan ke naam pe dhabba hoon.I have been wondering for a lon time par yaad hi nahi aa raha
help me out please😭

Arrey purple dress maine thi na woh to she is talking about photo album wala scene i guess
Hi dears...🤗..missed u all and the EDT...and sorry for being late..😳