Packing my bags!!!

Posted: 18 years ago
hey guys, as u know eijaz aka kkavya will b leaving kkavyanajli 😭 😭 so i hav decided tht im going to leave kkavyanjali too!!! n im packing my bags for kya hoga nimmo ka forum!!! atleast we get to see eijaz atleast!!!!!!!! the day eijaz is leaving thts the day im living!!!!!!!!! ive packed already!!!!!!!!Edited by prettyasjen - 18 years ago
so ur gonna let him die in KA forum?
even though he has made this show what it is today 😭
but how am i meant to stay here, i dnt want him to die and ive even sent abt a thousands mails!!!!!!! n im giving up hope, bcoz of ekta 😭
Jaan dont watch the show...but keep him alive his forum atleast. Thats the least we can do.. 😭
i wont let kavya die in kavyanjali forum ill post 5 topics everyday wid his name 😃
ur rite sheen!!! i will post topic abt eijaz everyday, like i normally do!!!! i swear this forum wnt die but kkavyanajli's ratings will!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭
i agree, i am goin to leave too......kavya cannot go!!!!!!!!!!! 😭 😭 😭
i wont let kkavy die
i will watch the shou and critise ekta everyday so that atleast one day she will visit kkavyanjali forum and understand our feelings
and i will watch this show for anjali
why cnat ekta make anjali also die so that they love will be remembered forever and make them re born again 😭
i dont know what to do 😕
but i am def going to nimmo as that will be his current show and he needs all of us guys out there supporting him..
wen it comes to ka im just 💔
i always be wid him 😳 😳 😳