Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mano123 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: adwarakanath

Actually, yesterday Vishwas sang better than Hrishikesh. No, not with respect to sur. Both were perfect. But Hrishikesh was deadpan. Vishwas was energetic, had feel and he has great commmand over his Gayaki. He is classically trained, but we haven't seen him sing classical based songs yet. So at this point, it wouldn't be prudent to compare him with Hrishikesh.

Shubham bhai, Saptak is damn good, but he's not the best, no, sorry. Won't agree there. I'll place him in the Top 3 of this competition, other two being Hrishikesh and Vishwas. Let's not even talk about the girls. Banjo, Sinchan and Joyeeta....can they exit please?

I agree with you. Viswaas sounded better than Hrishikesh.. Like u said, he was more energetic and passionate.. I enjoy his songs in totality. Hrishikesh was technically correct but didn't look like he was enjoying the song.. I still remember Viswaas's "Aaja Meri jaan" in round 2 of C-2005. His confidence should be appreciated for singing that kind of song with all kinds of modulations.. Its not a joke to pick up one of SPB's toughest songs and sing it with ease and confidence.. And when u look at his facial expressions while he is singing, you don't even feel he is making any effort. That makes it all the more fun to watch him...

Anuradha thumbnail
tats right.. its real fun watching hrishi and
viswas competing each other with their jodi's..

but hrishi has a strong jodi than viswas

Swar_Raj thumbnail
Happy for Vishwas..Bt poor Sharib..IS GS against him???? H was out so beofre even in Sare 05. He is such an excellent singer ...hope he gets to final this time 😊