India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Updates - EMAET today (Page 8)

wagma IF-Rockerz
wagma
wagma

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Hi, i am shocked to read that! Poor Sharib I can't believe that the judges made such wrong decision. Why they did that. We should write to the show head that it is not fair. TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much we don't want unjustice with Sharib again. Angry Angry Angry

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 1:57am | IP Logged
yes poor sahrib
Dancnballa23 Goldie
Dancnballa23
Dancnballa23

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Why is Sharib always so unlucky in Saregamapa? Confused

Edited by Dancnballa23 - 25 March 2006 at 2:00am
Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adwarakanath

Actually, yesterday Vishwas sang better than Hrishikesh. No, not with respect to sur. Both were perfect. But Hrishikesh was deadpan. Vishwas was energetic, had feel and he has great commmand over his Gayaki. He is classically trained, but we haven't seen him sing classical based songs yet. So at this point, it wouldn't be prudent to compare him with Hrishikesh.

Shubham bhai, Saptak is damn good, but he's not the best, no, sorry. Won't agree there. I'll place him in the Top 3 of this competition, other two being Hrishikesh and Vishwas. Let's not even talk about the girls. Banjo, Sinchan and Joyeeta....can they exit please?

ur right abhi... im waiting for vishwas to sing classical song to compare him with hrishi.. but i think hrishi is better than vishwas.. jus by the energy we cannot predict someone.. lets see..

lets back hrishi and prajakta...

Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by teenindia_usa

yes poor sahrib

angie i understand how emotional ur 4 sharib.. anything can happen in india.. wen rajastan people can make sandeep of II2 to reach top 3,

why cant they do the same with sharib.. now tat he has got all the sympathy, of loosing SRGMP C-2005 so soon and being paired with banjo...

Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 7:04am | IP Logged
hey r thr no more comments abt yesterday episode.. I really expected more comments
teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 7:40am | IP Logged
maybe he will get sympathy votes Tongue
I mean so many are upset Confused
mano123 Senior Member
mano123
mano123

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by adwarakanath

Actually, yesterday Vishwas sang better than Hrishikesh. No, not with respect to sur. Both were perfect. But Hrishikesh was deadpan. Vishwas was energetic, had feel and he has great commmand over his Gayaki. He is classically trained, but we haven't seen him sing classical based songs yet. So at this point, it wouldn't be prudent to compare him with Hrishikesh.

Shubham bhai, Saptak is damn good, but he's not the best, no, sorry. Won't agree there. I'll place him in the Top 3 of this competition, other two being Hrishikesh and Vishwas. Let's not even talk about the girls. Banjo, Sinchan and Joyeeta....can they exit please?

I agree with you. Viswaas sounded better than Hrishikesh.. Like u said, he was more energetic and passionate.. I enjoy his songs in totality. Hrishikesh was technically correct but didn't look like he was enjoying the song.. I still remember Viswaas's "Aaja Meri jaan" in round 2 of C-2005. His confidence should be appreciated for singing that kind of song with all kinds of modulations.. Its not a joke to pick up one of SPB's toughest songs and sing it with ease and confidence.. And when u look at his facial expressions while he is singing, you don't even feel he is making any effort. That makes it all the more fun to watch him...

Go to top