Updates - EMAET today (Page 4)

Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by teenindia_usa

Hi ansu,

thanks on reply

I am upset at peiring of sahrib just heard will see later though.

Who is vishwas with?

I like him he is my 1stchoice and than sahrib the rest not really interested.

Ya, Viswas is really good.. he has a gifted voice and, to tell u he is paired with Twinkle..

Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SHUBHAMSG

ABHILASH I am glad that atleast somebody in this FORUM recognised SAPTAK for the true talent that he is . Everywhere I am seeing only SHARIB , TWINKLE , VISHWAS .... but surprisingly , I did not find anybody who wrote anything about SAPTAK . Its as if he is non existant though according to me atleast , he is the BEST of this present lot . I am very happy that you atleast mentioned SAPTAK's name instead of making sarcastic remarks that " .... SAPTAK was actually quite good .... " ( By jayc1234 ) . Man do statements like this make me MAD or what Angry . SAPTAK is the BEST . He is INVINCIBLE .

dnt worry dear, he will surely win.. his talent on one side and joyeeta's assam votes on the other... LOL LOL LOL.. im not criticising his talent.. it was for assam voting

*Jaya* IF-Sizzlerz
*Jaya*
*Jaya*

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:31am | IP Logged

ABHILASH I am glad that atleast somebody in this FORUM recognised SAPTAK for the true talent that he is . Everywhere I am seeing only SHARIB , TWINKLE , VISHWAS .... but surprisingly , I did not find anybody who wrote anything about SAPTAK . Its as if he is non existant though according to me atleast , he is the BEST of this present lot . I am very happy that you atleast mentioned SAPTAK's name instead of making sarcastic remarks that " .... SAPTAK was actually quite good .... " ( By jayc1234 ) . Man do statements like this make me MAD or what Angry . SAPTAK is the BEST . He is INVINCIBLE .

Hey chill out - What I wrote was not sarcastic... I really thought that he was quite good... Not sure why you interpreted it that way Confused

apparaohoare IF-Rockerz
apparaohoare
apparaohoare

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Subham,

Saptak is one of my favorite too.  I will be there to support you.  He has a good chance of winning this comp.   One of the opposition for Saptak has been eliminated by the CC judges.  I don't see any chance for the Sharib Banjo pair.  So the only other contestant left from Assam is Joyeeta, and she is paired with Saptak.  And everyone knows how Assam supports its contestants. Wink

Edited by apparaohoare - 24 March 2006 at 11:34am
teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I like vishwas though him and twinkle not liking it.

Is it since they look good together?

Also sahrib and Twinkle wanted tobe together yet judges thought theydid not work togetehr?

and what about the husband-wife are tehy together or not?

roy IF-Rockerz
roy
roy

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:36am | IP Logged

i want to back vinita and niladri but

i agree really my fav are

saptak and ujjaini.

good vishwas and twinkle together , grt news guys now a clear target no dharam sankat what so ever Wink LOL

Edited by rage797 - 24 March 2006 at 11:36am
teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rage797

i want to back vinita and niladri but

i agree really my fav are

saptak and ujjaini.

good vishwas and twinkle together , grt news guys now a clear target no dharam sankat what so ever Wink LOL

rageAngry
Anuradha IF-Sizzlerz
Anuradha
Anuradha

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apparaohoare

Subham,

Saptak is one of my favorite too.  I will be there to support you.  He has a good chance of winning this comp.   One of the opposition for Saptak has been eliminated by the CC judges.  I don't see any chance for the Sharib Banjo pair.  So the only other contestant left from Assam is Joyeeta, and she is paired with Saptak.  And everyone knows how Assam supports its contestants. Wink

well said appaji, im thr to support saptak too.. no hopes on BS

So, only with JS.. no hopes on TV too...

Go to top