Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by apparaohoare

Sharib and Banjotsna(to vote sms BS to 7575)   Sounds right.  What the hell were you thinking C. Cousins.

😆😆😆

i kno this message is a bit old but it really had me in stitches!😆😆😆

thanx appaji!

Originally posted by teenindia_usa

not happy on pairs that is vishwas and sahribs and those two are who I am rooting. 👏

Its like the colonialcousins are purpodsely placing ill paired jodi's.
They are the villians in my opinion.

I meanboth sahrib and twinkle expressed they wanted to pair up I understand that its not upto to them yet why gave sahrib shortend of stick no idea? and what happened with ismail promising him a song with asha?

well vishwas is good hope twinkle starts on singing.

i'm even wondering about that...hope he didnt go back on his word 😡...btw- it was meant 2 b with lataji

lata Ithought asha well one of teh sisters. well regardless when?
Sanchali and Sharib got screwed. They should have been paired to together.
They could have rivaled Hrishikesh and wife. What a classical contest this
could have been.
Hi, i am shocked to read that! Poor Sharib I can't believe that the judges made such wrong decision. Why they did that. We should write to the show head that it is not fair. TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much we don't want unjustice with Sharib again. 😡 😡 😡
Why is Sharib always so unlucky in Saregamapa? 😕 Edited by Dancnballa23 - 18 years ago

Originally posted by adwarakanath

Actually, yesterday Vishwas sang better than Hrishikesh. No, not with respect to sur. Both were perfect. But Hrishikesh was deadpan. Vishwas was energetic, had feel and he has great commmand over his Gayaki. He is classically trained, but we haven't seen him sing classical based songs yet. So at this point, it wouldn't be prudent to compare him with Hrishikesh.

Shubham bhai, Saptak is damn good, but he's not the best, no, sorry. Won't agree there. I'll place him in the Top 3 of this competition, other two being Hrishikesh and Vishwas. Let's not even talk about the girls. Banjo, Sinchan and Joyeeta....can they exit please?

ur right abhi... im waiting for vishwas to sing classical song to compare him with hrishi.. but i think hrishi is better than vishwas.. jus by the energy we cannot predict someone.. lets see..

lets back hrishi and prajakta...

Originally posted by teenindia_usa

yes poor sahrib

angie i understand how emotional ur 4 sharib.. anything can happen in india.. wen rajastan people can make sandeep of II2 to reach top 3,

why cant they do the same with sharib.. now tat he has got all the sympathy, of loosing SRGMP C-2005 so soon and being paired with banjo...

hey r thr no more comments abt yesterday episode.. I really expected more comments
maybe he will get sympathy votes 😛
I mean so many are upset 😕