Posted: 18 years ago
The jodi once again only for you all

I am only giving the codes.. im not sure with the landline ph no, so not giving here..)

1. Rajeev and Sanchali (to vote sms SR to 7575)
2. Irfan and Sinchan (to vote sms SI to 7575)
3. Ratima and Viswanath(to vote sms RV to 7575)
4. Ujjaini and Aishwarya(to vote sms UA to 7575)
5. Saptak and Joyeetha(to vote sms JS to 7575)
6. Niladri and Vinita(to vote sms VN to 7575)
7. Sharib and Banjotsna(to vote sms BS to 7575)
8. Viswas and Twinkle(to vote sms TV to 7575)
9. Hrishikesh and Prajaktha(to vote sms PH to 7575)

Tats it.. jodis are finally done.. So, the voting starts after 30th of march..

Originally posted by adwarakanath

The show's totally screwed. Kya drama hai yaar...absolute Bullshit.

Sharib and Banjo? What were they thinking? Poor Sharib....he's such a FANTASTIC singer, and Banjo's absolute BS.

Vishwas is way better than most of the male singers in the C-2005 final 12. The only reason he was disqualified was that copied rafi in 'Dil Jo Na Keh saka'. This boy's a gifted singer...very sthir in his sur and great command over his gayaki. He actually sang better than Hrishikesh today. And that's saying something. Vishwas is actually much much better than Paresh, Vinit, Debojit, Rajeev.

Twinkle seems to have a perpetual sore throat. Her voice is going double at higher notes. Dunno what's wrong with her. If she concentrates only on singing, she and Vishwas will make a great pair.

Saptak and Joyeeta are okay. Saptak is a fantastic singer, who won the Fame 2005 edition of SRGMP when Pt. jasraj, Biddu and Chitra were the judges. Then they had semiclassical, classical, qawwali and ghazal rounds too. He's one to watch out for. Joyeeta's improved from her C-2005 days.

Niladri and Vineeta are superb. Not the best singers on the show, though, they make a great pair.

Pathetic drama. Bullshit.

ur right abhi.. its totally pathetic... instead of singing, they concentrate only on these dramas to increase the TRP's... But i liked the way, today hariji said.. He said, thr is nothing to do with married or unmarried wen u see singing... This is wat i expect in SRGMP.. total dramas going on to inc, TRP..

Originally posted by ans24us1

The jodi once again only for you all

I am only giving the codes.. im not sure with the landline ph no, so not giving here..)

1. Rajeev and Sanchali (to vote sms SR to 7575)
2. Irfan and Sinchan (to vote sms SI to 7575)
3. Ratima and Viswanath(to vote sms RV to 7575)
4. Ujjaini and Aishwarya(to vote sms UA to 7575)
5. Saptak and Joyeetha(to vote sms JS to 7575)
6. Niladri and Vinita(to vote sms VN to 7575)
7. Sharib and Banjotsna(to vote sms BS to 7575)
8. Viswas and Twinkle(to vote sms TV to 7575)
9. Hrishikesh and Prajaktha(to vote sms PH to 7575)

Tats it.. jodis are finally done.. So, the voting starts after 30th of march..

Sharib and Banjotsna(to vote sms BS to 7575)   Sounds right.  What the hell were you thinking C. Cousins.

I think the only reason to pair Sharib with BJ was to balance it out.. one strong singer with a weak one.. but this is very unfair for Sharib atleast.. They did not even look happy and comfortable together... Sharib will have to work real hard to get ahead now...

Niladri and Vinita may be a great pair, but today I thought they had put more stress to get their on-screen chemistry right and slipped on sur at quite a few places.. agreed the song was a little fast as well to hold sur at all the places... 😕

Saptak and Joyeeta were Okay.. Joyeeta has definitely improved from her rona-dhona days in C05, and Saptak was actually quite good... 😉

I don't know what was the whole idea to let Twinkle and Prajakta sing together first and also Vishwas and Hrishikesh.. Everyone knew that they will never make a boy-boy and girl-girl pair, the way they have marketed the show! This was the real 'nautanki' today... 😡

Overall, I think Vishwas and Twinkle will be strongest pair along with the so called X-factor, Twinkle ofcourse needs to focus on singing more...
The other X-factor couple seems to be Ujjaini and Aishwarya, here Aishwarya needs to support Ujjaini well...
Prajakta and Hrishikesh, again will depend on how Prajakta can keep up to Hrishikesh's standards.. if she can, even X-factor might not help the other pairs...
Lets see...
Originally posted by apparaohoare

Sharib and Banjotsna(to vote sms BS to 7575)   Sounds right.  What the hell were you thinking C. Cousins. 

wat do u say? banjotsna and sharib are good together??? I have never heard banjotsna singing well in EMAET... Sharib has never got the opp to get the votes.. Even now it will happen the same.. though banjotsna is frm assam, even joyeetha is frm assam and the votes will be split.. this is wat i mean

THanks ansji, it is indeed pathetic.

Appaji, BS...yeah. Colonial Cousins abbreviates to CC...if i tell you the full form in hindi here, i am going to get banned 😛

😆

Abhi, I was not born yesterday.  I know all of it.  😆

Originally posted by jayc1234

I think the only reason to pair Sharib with BJ was to balance it out.. one strong singer with a weak one.. but this is very unfair for Sharib atleast.. They did not even look happy and comfortable together... Sharib will have to work real hard to get ahead now...

Niladri and Vinita may be a great pair, but today I thought they had put more stress to get their on-screen chemistry right and slipped on sur at quite a few places.. agreed the song was a little fast as well to hold sur at all the places... 😕

Saptak and Joyeeta were Okay.. Joyeeta has definitely improved from her rona-dhona days in C05, and Saptak was actually quite good... 😉

I don't know what was the whole idea to let Twinkle and Prajakta sing together first and also Vishwas and Hrishikesh.. Everyone knew that they will never make a boy-boy and girl-girl pair, the way they have marketed the show! This was the real 'nautanki' today... 😡

Overall, I think Vishwas and Twinkle will be strongest pair along with the so called X-factor, Twinkle ofcourse needs to focus on singing more...
The other X-factor couple seems to be Ujjaini and Aishwarya, here Aishwarya needs to support Ujjaini well...
Prajakta and Hrishikesh, again will depend on how Prajakta can keep up to Hrishikesh's standards.. if she can, even X-factor might not help the other pairs...
Lets see...

i agree with u totally..

THanks ansji, it is indeed pathetic. 

abhi, u can call me anu.. ok..

Agree with you there, Jayaji. Totally.

Ansji, BS = Bull Shit. Don't worry, Appaji's being sarcastic 😉

allright.. 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ 

i dnt really sometimes understand u guys totally...

Originally posted by ans24us1

allright.. 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜‰ 

i dnt really sometimes understand u guys totally...

No hard feelings Anu ji.  Nothing against you.  Everything was against the CC's. 😉