India-Forums

US UPDATE for March 30

cdesai12 Goldie
cdesai12
cdesai12

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Netra is standing at the door like a bride… anusuya looks at her and tells jia that its not netra its your bad luck that is standing at the door.. send her back.. jia says maa what are you worried about.. what can she snatch from me.. she has already taken shekhar away… ab bachcha hi kya hai … priya says maan inse baat karne ka koi fayda nahi she is no more our Jia she is more Jia pandey now.. the bahu of this pandey khandan.. anusuya warns her and goes with priya.. savitri tells rukmani ki ab nayi bahu ghar mein aayi hai.. we have to welcome her.. ab jo bhi hai shekhar ka bhagya bhi uske sath jud gaya hai.. rukmani bahu anmane dhang se pooja ki thali lati hai par netra says that I have been called in this house by Jia .. I would like her to do the puja for me.. everyone looks at Jia.. JIA is startled but netra says I am sure Jia will not this affect her that I am shekhar's second wife. Shekhar says I don't care about these rituals.. aise hi ghar mein aa jaon.. he does not want Jia to get hurt but savitri aakar puja ki thali jia ko deti hai…Jia in a very dramatic way does the puja for netra Arushi is in her room.. she is feeling very bad .. she thinks that jia has harmed herself big time by letting netra come there. Harsh tells her that she should be with her family at that time .He tells her that he will drop her there .. and he goes to change. Just then Rakesh comes and tells arushi that congrats your family has become very modern. ek ladke ke liye do do bahuen.. ek hi ghar mein.. he takes her in his arms.. Aru says please rakesh everyone is at home.. he says does not matter ek tarh se achcha hi hua jo shekhar bahut usalon ki baat karta tha wo khud doosri shadi kar chukka hai and jia jiski wajah se hum dono alag hue will also depart from the pandey house now even if you run away with me .. I am sure your family will not mind… Jus then Harsh comes in the room.. rakesh leaves arushi in time.. harsh asks ki koi kaam that rakesh shows him some files but arushi still looks shaken and she goes inside… harsh notices it Netra touches gayn and rukmani's feet .. gayn apna pair hata lete hain.. netra says that it will take them time to get adjusted to her and she is to be blamed for the bad impression they have of her but very soon she will win over their heart.. she is going to treat them as her parents and Jia as her sister.. savitri says that you must be feeling tired in this heavy joda why don't you change and take some rest.. netra asks innocently.. I don't know about this house.. where is my room.. which room I should go to.. sab soch mein pad jate hain ki netra ko kaun sa room diya jaye wahen savitri says jia has shifted to arushi's room… guest room is too small for a couple … I think netra should be given shekhar's room.. after all Jia does not live there any more and that room belongs to shekhar.. everyone looks at savitri.. Gyan says how can they give that room to Netra .. wo jia ka kamra hai.. devyani says ki netra unka kamra le sakti ahi .. wo aur samar jia ke purane karme mein shift ho jayenge. saviri enjoys this whole situation and then says bhai Netra ko yahan lane wali jia hai.. let her decide which room to give to netra.. everyone looks at Jia .. jia says I have shifted from that room.. have no attachment to that room.. netra can take that room.. everyone looks shocked Ananya tells nalin that I am glad that I dint marry you.. nalin says you should say that WE are not married .. ananya says tumhe to shadi na kar ke nuksaan hua .. afterall when men get married their rights get increased.. they become husbands…they have a say in everything but women even after marriage do not have as many rights… nalin says you are biased against men.. ananya says show me one example where men have accepted their wife's second marriage but women have . sometimes in the name for their family.. sometimes for their children.. men can not understand what hell a women must have to undergo living under the same roof with the second wife of her husband We see jia in her room.. the things that her mother said is echoing in her mind .. she says I don't know whether I did the right thing or not.. is ghar ke liye agar ye sab itna zaroori nahi hota to main… she says shekhar can't you realize that I have changed so much in your love that now even my mother and sister are not ready to recognize me…just then shekhar comes in her room.. he says I know you are torturing yourself and you are tormenting me by doing what you have done… may be you have welcomed netra here .. I don't know why but for me… before he can finish his sentence savitri comes and tells Jia that netra is calling her.. she needs some help… Jia looks at Shekhar and leaves Jia enters her old room… netra has decorated the room with flowers.. Jia ka dil dhak se rah jata hai…Netra tells Jia that its my first night in this house.. in my sasuraal… I want to keep my stuff in the almirah par almirah ki chabhi nahi mil rahi hai… Jia says I know where are the keys… wo us drawer mein hai….just then rukmani calls Jia.. netra says I will go and see what maan wants .. meanwhile will you get me the keys.. netra goes from the room… Jia looks at the room.. she remembers her first night with shekhar where shekhar said this room is witness to everything.. hamari zindagi ki nayi shurauaat isi kamre se ho rahi hai…aur yahin hamari zindagi khatma bhi hogi…Jia breaks down.. just then she hears shekhar's voice … jia looks at him and says how could you deceive .. how could you cheat her.. she hugs him and says look at me what state I am in .. we see that Jia has actually hugged Manas ….Manas tries to tell Jia that he is not shekhar but Jia is so lost in her grief that she does not hear it and goes on to tell that she is devastated… she is broken…. Shekhar sees netra in the hall.,. he asks tum yahan ho to Jia kahan hai. Netra says oh today's is our first night.. I wanted Jia to help me with the sajawat… Shekhar looks at her in anger and says you are such a mean woman.. he moves towards his room Jia is still with Manas .. manas says I am not shekhar Jia .. jia says I know ki tum ab wo purane wale shekhar nahi ho.. I want my purana shekhar back.. main tumse ab alag nahi hona chahati shekhar … ab mai kabhi tumse door jane ko nahi kahoongi.. manas usko door karta hai aur kahta hai ki Jia hosh mien aao.. I am manas not shekhar.. Jia ne abhi bhi manas ka hath pakda hua hai…Shekhar enters the room.. he sees Jia and Manas together.. hugging each other.. shekhar does not like it….

from zeetvusa.com

ruchu Newbie
ruchu
ruchu

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Wow thanks that was great. i thought that i was watching it on TV.Clap
shikdumGAL Senior Member
shikdumGAL
shikdumGAL

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
wow yea....such a long update after long time....thx so much...Clap
angel_gurl29 Groupbie
angel_gurl29
angel_gurl29

Posted: 30 March 2005 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

wowwwwwwwwww

aweoms update..i did'nt get the time 2 watch reth 2night...i dno't thnk i would even watch it..after reading this update...its almost like watching it...good jobbbbClapClap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top