Bigg Boss Season 5

Sid and Shonali , both are alone and disliked !! - Page 2

wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sid apologizes but his face gives away his inner hatred..people hate him for a reason.he is abusive and jerk and apologizes only to look good on camera.Amar in the first few weeks had entire house hating on him and see how he changed the game,because overall he is a nice  and genuine person.Whether he backstabbed or left any gang nobody badly hates on him.Whenever there is a fight against amar entire house stands up for him always,they don't do it for anyone else...people can see through things no matter how sweet you pretend to be,shonali and sid should stop pretending and be real.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
I felt bad for Sonali today when she asked PM abt Paranthas and PM told her "Spare me" very rudely Comeon somebody is making food for u and rather then telling Thanks ur passing on all these comments, not done 👎🏼
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: shyams

I felt bad for Sonali today when she asked PM abt Paranthas and PM told her "Spare me" very rudely Comeon somebody is making food for u and rather then telling Thanks ur passing on all these comments, not done 👎🏼

You're forgetting that PM is not a contestant anymore. She has just come back from outworld - Has seen everything. She is behaving w/ everyone accordingly ...

Besides, Shonali was right today. PM's biggest enemy right now is Sid. Of course. N she behaved w/ Shonali that way - Half of the reason - because she is friendly w/ Sid.

I'm not trying to side - It's common sense.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 both are flippant ones , they look better alone , if one tries to talk to them , he himself would be called mad!
-Moderator- thumbnail
Traitors are always found alone as they are rejected by groups for breaking the trust and betray friends.

Sid's bad "Karma" count is so high that he will never find "Moksha" in his life.

Edited by -Moderator- - 12 years ago
Haviva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree that Sid is useless, first when Shakti was there, he copied him and later voted him out. When Amar came he could not do much about him because Amar is way too smart for Sid. Then Sky came and he acted the way Sky acted even dressed like him, and now he is abusing SKY so much.How he threatened Sky that at age 17 I have handled 50 guys like you..such people are a threat to society hence they should not be telecasted on National TV. Wonder who will give a job of VJ to Sid after Big boss. Sid has ruined his own career with his own hands! He is a guy without a backbone of his own!

Even when the relatives entered in the house all relatives were very neutral towards each contestant except Sid's mother! No wonder Sid is like her! Only judges a book by its cover!

Sid Wake up and amend yourself before it is tooo Late!

And for Shonali, she is same like SID without brains of her own! Earlier when all her room mates were there, she never appreciated them or would do what they would do, and now she is just jumping from one place to another! No Shame at all!

What Andrew did was 101% correct! The members of Big Boss should learn to have team spirit which is lacking in a few members!
TheJake thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Haviva

And for Shonali, she is same like SID without brains of her own! Earlier when all her room mates were there, she never appreciated them or would do what they would do, and now she is just jumping from one place to another! No Shame at all!

What Andrew did was 101% correct! The members of Big Boss should learn to have team spirit which is lacking in a few members!

As a neutral speaker, I would call it: Surviving skill. You know ... When two boats are drowning, you'll only swim to the one who has less chance of drowning. Everyone has different skills. It shouldn't be counted as a fault. 😊
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheJake

You're forgetting that PM is not a contestant anymore. She has just come back from outworld - Has seen everything. She is behaving w/ everyone accordingly ...

Besides, Shonali was right today. PM's biggest enemy right now is Sid. Of course. N she behaved w/ Shonali that way - Half of the reason - because she is friendly w/ Sid.

I'm not trying to side - It's common sense.

Whatever were PM's reason but her behavior with Sho was plain wrong and more so if she is trying to improve her image in public, this will make it worse not better 🤔
TheJake thumbnail
Whatever her reasons? 😆 It's too easy to point at someone without being part of it, isn't it? 😛
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, as i read the synopsis and saw Sid's parts of the show in website i could see that he is a loner there. But that's ok because the reality in the real world is different. Sid might be lonely there in the BB house and the contestant there might not like him but as to what i am seeing in the real world , in BB's website and other web pages..Sid is starting to gain alot of fans. Sky has this thing of getting the majority with him very quickly and i appreciate him for this but that is just limited to the BB house and not the outside world. Sky has fans but not many..and this is very much visible in the BB FB page,twitter page and in IF aswell.