India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Nandita Singha's artistes had grilling se

sheetald IF-Rockerz
sheetald
sheetald

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Even as debut-making producer and director, Nandita Singha of TEZ Entertainments, readies for the release of her ambitious project, MAIN RONY Nandita hspace4AUR JONY, her cast has a unique story to tell about how they bagged the film in true corporate style. According to Aditya Bal, who plays one of the two main protagonists in the hilarious comedy, he landed in Nandita's TEZ Entertainments suburban office for a 12 p.m meeting and learnt that she was in Bangalore. However her engineer informed him that he would still connect her to the actor. A confused Aditya was in for a big surprise when the engineer connected him to the Nandita through a video conferencing call. 'It was definitely not the kind of interview that we see in most production offices. There she was on camera shooting questions at me much to my confusion even as I heard myself answering all of them,' Aditya recalls. The questions asked were also truly befitting for a corporate interview. One of them was how he saw himself as an actor five years from then while another was about the efforts he was planning to make to have a differential edge among the lot of newcomers in the industry, besides how he planned to prepare for the role. 'I got the feeling of writing an MBA entrance exam. On the other hand I wondered about this novel corporate approach that went into the planning of a film,' Aditya smiles.

Later Aditya was in for pleasant news when he was told that he had been finalized for the role in the film but the orientation program continued thereafter. 'I went through an aggressive grilling workshop of 50 days to get into skin of the character and learn the appropriate body language,' he adds. Ofcourse, the results were more than satisfying with Nandita being thoroughly satisfied with his performance in the film.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top