India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Saawan Kumar will clash with Subhash Ghai

sheetald IF-Rockerz
sheetald
sheetald

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:01am | IP Logged

View SAAWAN… Music Release Picture GalleryNot many filmmakers would prefer to take the risk of scheduling their film's release against a Mukta Arts film, but producer-director Saawan Kumar Tak has no such apprehensions. Saawan Kumar's SAAWAN-THE LOVE SEASON has been scheduled for release on April 6, the same day as the release of Mukta Arts' SHAADI SE PEHLE. 'I was aware from the beginning that Mukta Arts' SHAADI SE PEHLE was also scheduled for release on the same day, but my film has a niche audience of its own. I have no cause for worry. I wish good luck to my colleague, Subhash Ghai,' Saawan Kumar smiles.

Download Shaadi Se Pehle WallpapersIncidentally, this is the second time that Saawan Kumar has scheduled his release against a Mukta Arts Film. Way back in 1993, his thriller KHALNAIKA coincided with the release of Subhash Ghai's KHALNAYAK. Ghai had subsequently accused him of cashing in on the popularity of his potboiler, which had generated a huge controversy at that point of time.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top