Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achuAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sweetapple2995

yaar robin tum ne mere saare points leeliya haha

463. amar says he loves contemporary and a few seconds before that shakti said contemporary is me

I KNOW ROBIN ITS CAPS BUT IF THESE TWO AREN'T TOGETHER NOW SOMEONE CHANGE MY NAME!

point 463:omg!!! I didn't notice it.😳...gr8 observation yaar
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">yaar robin tum ne mere saare points leeliya haha </font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"></font>

<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">463. amar says he loves contemporary and a few seconds before that shakti said contemporary is me</font>

</div><font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"> </font>
<div>
<font color="#0000ff" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I KNOW ROBIN ITS CAPS BUT IF THESE TWO AREN'T TOGETHER NOW SOMEONE CHANGE MY NAME! </font>

Nice one Shruti!! Lol I did it right when I watched video...god that interview was killer!!! Especially the hug...so much love and respect between them! And now Palki saying OMG!!
r07c thumbnail
474)Amar has been there in every big moment of Shakti's life...DID, DID Finale, D3 and now Calendar launch. The two are so lucky and successful when they are together. Amar is always the 1st one to be so happy for Shakti...in DID he was always cheering her own and hugging her even when it was just her solo. DID Finale Amar is jumping up and down and hugged her and also lifted her up. D3 Amar got the role first and he was so happy that he gets to work with Shakti again and same said by Shakti. Now the calendar launch, Amar is dressed up for the occasion and said so many words for her and how proud he is of her achievement.  Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago
r07c thumbnail
Originally posted by: perfectangel

in this interview the reporter says shakti's current love interest kunwar amar !!

link : on 0:44 

arsha interview :
and latest promo :

460. in kriyansh k for kunwar in starting and in end sh for shakti 😉

Can you please change this to 470...I messed up the order lol was in ArShaland lol 
r07c thumbnail
Originally posted by: Harryhermy4eva

461. In the IF Calendar launch interview when Kunwar says he "is in love with the calendar", Palki jumps in and says "what? you are in love with Shakti?" The whole gang teases him about it and he blushes 😳
This means there is definitely something going on and the D3 Gang is aware of it.

Can you please change this to 471...I messed up the order
r07c thumbnail

yaar robin tum ne mere saare points leeliya haha

463. amar says he loves contemporary and a few seconds before that shakti said contemporary is me

I KNOW ROBIN ITS CAPS BUT IF THESE TWO AREN'T TOGETHER NOW SOMEONE CHANGE MY NAME!

Shruti can you please change it to 473...my bad lol
r07c thumbnail
All new members added...list updated and Perfectangel is a DAZZLER👏 Guys please correct those mistakes made by me sorry again. 
aynee thumbnail
Shakti Mohan Sharma cake nahi kaahegi kyon ki usko apne health kya dhyaan rakhna hai".Kunwar Amar 
"Ek tu hi hai to mujhe acche se jaanta hai ".Shakti Mohan 
"Dost, itna lamba hai... relation".Kunwar Amar   
Amar knows Shakti better than a lot of people

where is this from?:)
r07c thumbnail
Originally posted by: aynee

Shakti Mohan Sharma cake nahi kaahegi kyon ki usko apne health kya dhyaan rakhna hai".Kunwar Amar 
"Ek tu hi hai to mujhe acche se jaanta hai ".Shakti Mohan 
"Dost, itna lamba hai... relation".Kunwar Amar   
Amar knows Shakti better than a lot of people

where is this from?:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA1v_1Zyiv0 @ 3:31
r07c thumbnail
475)After every shoot Shakti has to touch up her lipgloss and Amar always fixing his hair...both are so cute with their habits and tease each other about it (gives them another reason to flirt).

476)Amar loves Deepika (which has been said before in another point), but his real life Deepika is Shakti as he got to dance with her on Khuda Jaane (Deepika's song) and romance her through D3. 

477)The calendar launch video the reporter says: "DANCING SENSATIONS SHAKTI AND KUNWAR" aaahhh the sound of their name together is music to the ears.