robin you are using 300 series it should be 400😆
arsha ke MEJIC ka aasar ha ye shayad
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by luv_arsha

robin you are using 300 series it should be 400😆
arsha ke MEJIC ka aasar ha ye shayad
hahha opps lol😳 Thanks for the heads up...ARSHa take over my mind haha
466)He loves contemporary...Shakti is so impressed when he said that...watch her expression.

467)He loves all her pics...just imagine when he saw her pictures...he probably said HOT again hehe. 

468)Both want to do anything connecting to dance and never want to loose dance as it has created them.

469)Shakti has taught him contemporary...I bet Amar has taught her hip hop moves.

Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago
in this interview the reporter says shakti's current love interest kunwar amar !!
link : on 0:44 

arsha interview :
and latest promo :

470. in kriyansh k for kunwar in starting and in end sh for shakti ðŸ˜‰
Edited by perfectangel - 12 years ago
471. In the IF Calendar launch interview when Kunwar says he "is in love with the calendar", Palki jumps in and says "what? you are in love with Shakti?" The whole gang teases him about it and he blushes😳
This means there is definitely something going on and the D3 Gang is aware of it.

Edited by Harryhermy4eva - 12 years ago
May dis year ArSha hooks up n we get d confirmatn..plz universe ji hum AT wasiyo ki sun lol..
462) as SHAKTI sed in interview both have similiar favourites... (sorry nd ignore if ds point is alredy posted)
Originally posted by rgarima

462) as SHAKTI sed in interview both have similiar favourites... (sorry nd ignore if ds point is alredy posted)
Sorry its been posted😃
472)In the IF video Terence says that Guru tab bante hai jab schaat aise milte hai (lol spelling sucks). Terence said the same thing about Amar when he got eliminated from DID2. Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago
yaar robin tum ne mere saare points leeliya haha

473. amar says he loves contemporary and a few seconds before that shakti said contemporary is me

I KNOW ROBIN ITS CAPS BUT IF THESE TWO AREN'T TOGETHER NOW SOMEONE CHANGE MY NAME! Edited by sweetapple2995 - 12 years ago