fairy396001 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry guys i am not being mean here i just want to know why are you being rude to aakhash? i mean why you all hate aakhash? isnt he took care of manyata , he loves her not because she is princess, he lover her as an ordinary then why so negative? just want to know.
sorry again

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
😆😆😆

Sorry cant explain why??okay i'll try to put it simply...
It just comes from within... u know... the guy's so boring and sometimes acts stupid...i just feel irritated with the lack of personality in his character...instead of trying to make Manyata realize that she is a princess, she should go to her family and give them a chance to have their lost daughter back, he's busy confessing his love?? If he had done that, i declare he wud have gained a lot of sympathy and respect from me!! I wud have felt bad for the character...
moreover his barging into the palace just like that...wasn't a brave act...it was stupid!!

Sorry if i hurt anyone's feelings there its my POV.
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i don't hate akash i just don't want to see her with manayta maybe because i love bad boys so i want manveer together plus their chemistry is sizzling compare to akash n manyata i mean he is nice n all but i want manveer together but in future i would love to see akash finding love for himself rather than just a crush like manayta.
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

i don't hate akash i just don't want to see her with manayta maybe because i love bad boys so i want manveer together plus their chemistry is sizzling compare to akash n manyata i mean he is nice n all but i want manveer together but in future i would love to see akash finding love for himself rather than just a crush like manayta.

Agreed👍🏼
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I dont think anyone here hates Aakash.

Honestly, he's a very sweet guy. Very thoughtful. Takes care of his parents. He's ambitious. Stands on his own two feet.

The reason that I want him out of the picture is that him and Manyata don't have a spark. That spark that couples have.
They are sweet together, and he is sweet to her, I agree. But thats it. There is only sweetness, nothing else.

While everyone loves Udayveer and Manyata because they have passion between them

And Udayveer is a much more interesting character. He's very much a grey shade. He's dark, mysterious, manipulative, cunning.

And for me, one scene I see Aakash having a simple conversation with his parents. *Yawn* boring

And on the other side, there's Udayveer plotting with his father, playing his own chess game in the palace
He's much more interesting to watch. And in my opinion, much better suited with Manyata

Yuks
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
its not about hating akash. I don't mind him being there as a friend because something more just doesn't play out with me. For something more to exist between them, they need the emotions --  he does not have that chemistry with manyata,Seriously, akash and manyata have zero chemistry and no mystery to their story,  which is why i find myself forwarding their scenes, they seem so bland and rushed.

Whereas with uday, you have the full package and beyond, he seems to be a puzzle which i can't solve and that intrigues me. And when he is with manyata, uff - they burn the screen, such passion and intensity should be illegal. And i see so much scope for a story here, both characters developing and realizing through each other.

& with akash,he already loves manyata! well thats great. Now what?the story should end. right?
sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
as others have said no body here hates him 
we all just exaggerate in words but really no hate for any character 
but as others said and i too have said before: unlike Udayveer...Akash has no personality and i am not talking about looking hot and sexy for personality i am talking about the complexity that any human being has and a good character should and must have. Akash's character has none of that complexity or a reason to grow. He's very blend...not only that the actor looks too old for the actress and there is NO chemistry between the two characters...you may think they are both sweet together but umm that's about it...siblings and families are sweet together...couples are cute, sizzling, passionate, and full of charisma and view of growth together which Akash and Moniya ARE NOT!!!! 
now if the CVs really want Akash to be the main lead (which i hope against hope they would not do and would make Uday the lead) they would need to give Akash more of a character, personality, shades, and all the stuff that a normal human being has - people are complicated and complex - something like Uday, and unfortunately Akash's character lacks all of this 

Also argh i hate girl and boys that act like stupid MAJNUS give me a BREAK you don't fall in love with a person after knowing them for one week and spending just one day with them...you fall in like, in infatuation, but NOT love...you can't have relationships and marriages based on one week so called love which akash is doing...as far as Moniya's love is concerned ummm its more her friends that made her think that she's made for Akash she only thought of him as a friend really. Also he's the only male figure in her life after murari...but now that we have our hero aka Udayveer 😃 she'll realize - hopefully soon enough PLEASE CVs - that she's made for Uday 😃
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
good point...i never thought of that!!
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i never was against the character akash...but the fact is akash and manyata doesnt have the compatability as a couple...its like mirch and water like uday said😆anywayz the cvs would be doing a big mistake if they bought A and M together...trps will fall down...majority want mirch and fire together and thats manya and uday...akash will get more sweet girl inshallah😊