Heck No!!..

Groovychick thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys,

We all know that well ekta is kicking eijoo out of kavyanjali..it's sooo nearly confirmedand i promised myself never 2 watch kavyanjali after eijaz's last epi😭because it's not worth it..infact i want the TRPs to be soooo low!! but i no that won't happen infact it hink it'll go higher😕bcoz now there will be soo many iqbal fans on this forum..

neways..getting 2 the main point..

is this serial turning in to kth? or kyph? in BOTH serials..the main actor was kicked out😡😡to hell with ekta..she always has superb beginnings 2 serials + then she destroys the serial lyk hell!! coz she luvs 2 kick her main ppl out and bring in sum other ayra gayra person🤢this serial is going down and i'm just sooo happy abt it😃😉kth..rajeev was lyk the hottie of the screen who was and still is most popular..till they bought in sum weird guy who no1 had ne1 ever heard of in their whole life..silly woman and they replaced iqbal as wellsoo..almost everyone has gone through this..and now i no how they feel😭

ekta and her stupid balaji serials can go 2 hell🤢
no1 cares abt tht woman neway!!! the worst woman on this universe!!!!!! F*** ekta!!!!😡

i'm gonna miss eijaz soooooo much!!! watching on tv and watching online..it'soo much more different..😭

xXxTinaxXx😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah same here im going to miss kkavya nanda alot, his innocents n his disapline!!!! im going to misss him!!!!!!!! 😭
coolalac thumbnail
EIJAZ IS LEAVING?! WHAT!? HE WAS LIKE THE ONLI REASON I WATCHED IT!! So like wens his last episode... NOOOO that is not fair has she lost the plot?! Is he in any other serial now?! cause he's not in Kesar nemore either... Im soo heart broken!!! 😭 😭
Pachu.P thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolalac

EIJAZ IS LEAVING?! WHAT!? HE WAS LIKE THE ONLI REASON I WATCHED IT!! So like wens his last episode... NOOOO that is not fair has she lost the plot?! Is he in any other serial now?! cause he's not in Kesar nemore either... Im soo heart broken!!! 😭 😭

Yupp...he's leaving!😭

He comes on Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka...on Star One...he plays a brat character!!😳

coolalac thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Pachu*n*Abhi~

Yupp...he's leaving!😭

He comes on Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka...on Star One...he plays a brat character!!😳

Is that ever gonna come on in the UK? omg i think i am actualli going to cry... who is iqbal coming in as? will he fall in love with anjali because i cant see her with neone but kavya :(

qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I hate EKTA KAPOOR..........she has no feelings! 😡
fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yep GC jaan well said..Ekta really has no life and no brains coz she always kills off the male protagonist..whether it was Mihir, Om or Rajeev and now Eijoo 😭...she must be anti-men or something just coz she cant get a boyfriend 😆..she can never see a jodi happy! 😕 Its like as soon as the co-stars start to get along really well she separates them in the show or worse kills off the Romeo!! 😭 😭
kitty468 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wat even iq is being kicked out, why. it happens to all the hotties. i feel more sad for the actresses like amna, anita n neha, who need to go through the hard times of low tpr. it due to kekta's misconception that two people can never stay happy forever. look at kumkum. she needs to changes her views