Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

Heck No!!..

Groovychick IF-Rockerz
Groovychick
Groovychick

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Hey guys,

We all know that well ekta is kicking eijoo out of kavyanjali..it's sooo nearly confirmedOuchand i promised myself never 2 watch kavyanjali after eijaz's last epiCrybecause it's not worth it..infact i want the TRPs to be soooo low!! but i no that won't happen infact it hink it'll go higherConfusedbcoz now there will be soo many iqbal fans on this forum..

neways..getting 2 the main point..

is this serial turning in to kth? or kyph? in BOTH serials..the main actor was kicked outAngryAngryto hell with ekta..she always has superb beginnings 2 serials + then she destroys the serial lyk hell!! coz she luvs 2 kick her main ppl out and bring in sum other ayra gayra personDeadthis serial is going down and i'm just sooo happy abt itBig smileWinkkth..rajeev was lyk the hottie of the screen who was and still is most popular..till they bought in sum weird guy who no1 had ne1 ever heard of in their whole life..silly woman and they replaced iqbal as wellOuchsoo..almost everyone has gone through this..and now i no how they feelCry

ekta and her stupid balaji serials can go 2 hellDead
no1 cares abt tht woman neway!!! the worst woman on this universe!!!!!!Ouch F*** ekta!!!!Angry

i'm gonna miss eijaz soooooo much!!! watching on tv and watching online..it'soo much more different..Cry

xXxTinaxXxCryCry

prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Yeah same here im going to miss kkavya nanda alot, his innocents n his disapline!!!! im going to misss him!!!!!!!! Cry
navdeep Senior Member
navdeep
navdeep

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:05am | IP Logged
ekta Angry
Madiha_07 IF-Dazzler
Madiha_07
Madiha_07

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Cry
coolalac Newbie
coolalac
coolalac

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
EIJAZ IS LEAVING?! WHAT!? HE WAS LIKE THE ONLI REASON I WATCHED IT!! So like wens his last episode... NOOOO that is not fair has she lost the plot?! Is he in any other serial now?! cause he's not in Kesar nemore either... Im soo heart broken!!! Cry Cry
zaara006 Goldie
zaara006
zaara006

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Ouch

Pachu.P IF-Sizzlerz
Pachu.P
Pachu.P

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolalac

EIJAZ IS LEAVING?! WHAT!? HE WAS LIKE THE ONLI REASON I WATCHED IT!! So like wens his last episode... NOOOO that is not fair has she lost the plot?! Is he in any other serial now?! cause he's not in Kesar nemore either... Im soo heart broken!!! Cry Cry

Yupp...he's leaving!Cry

He comes on Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka...on Star One...he plays a brat character!!Embarrassed

coolalac Newbie
coolalac
coolalac

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Pachu*n*Abhi~

Yupp...he's leaving!Cry

He comes on Kya Hoga Nimmo Ka...on Star One...he plays a brat character!!Embarrassed

Is that ever gonna come on in the UK? omg i think i am actualli going to cry... who is iqbal coming in as? will he fall in love with anjali because i cant see her with neone but kavya :(

Go to top