Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

To our Eijaz, with LOVE.......

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Hi Everybody......i mean EIJOOIANS!,Embarrasseduser posted image

I am a dormant IF member(who could get banned anydayLOL) and I have never ever posted on the KA forum as I used to be on the KYPH forum. Still, I have read most posts here regularly and the only reason for that is my adoration for Eijaz Khan.I am not a bigtime fan but I have really high regard for this man both as a very fine actor (KDMH and KA are his best works till date) and a very good human-being. I watched KDMH just for him and KA held me only as long as I got to see him and Anita(she is cute, I think).

Seeing the love of all Eijooians, I feel awakward to say this  but I really had a lump in my throatCry. Do you guys actually adore Eijaz to this extent? I have never seen such strong emotional wave for any TV actorCry, maybe except Ronit Roy.Depressed as I am over Eijoo's exit from KA( I prefer our Iqbal in KYPHTongue) and it's goodbye forever from my side as well as far as this show is concerned....I want you all to be postive about Eijaz and his future...irrespective of where it goes.Embarrassed

Where Eijaz is today, he has struggled and sacrificed a lot to reach these dizzy heights of success and yet, he stays one of the most humble, chivalrous, forthright and sweet human-beings...I do not see any stardust on him unlike many other arrogant and pig-headed stars from the soap stable.

He will stay a superstar forever...be it in KA or in Nimmo( what a rocking entry that was!Embarrassed)....if you truly love him, then, stop drowning the forum in tears...get up and rock the Nimmo forum and at the same time keep him alive right here at KA forum....Rajeev is still rocking and rolling as Sujal Garewal for a million fans....then, why can't Eijoo stay our Kkavya Nanda forever?Clap......and rock as Kunal Sehgal at the same time?Embarrassed

Guys, fans are always the true strength of an artist...so, please do not lose heart and wish him the best and pray as well that all the hard-work that Eijaz has done to become "Eijaz Khan" Clapdoesn't go waste....and if you love him..be there with him, for him always.

Eijooians....be like "HUTCH".....fan network follows Eijaz everywhere.Being a loyal Eijooian, do mail at [email protected] and let Ekat know that Eijaz R-O-C-K-S and how, so she better make Nimmo run for two yearsEmbarrassed and keep us dazed and amazed with regular doses of Eijaz.Wink

This post is from a Stranger but this Stranger loves Eijaz...such a sunshine human-being!

Here's a song for Eijoo from Jamelia...

" I don't know what it is....

That makes me feel like this...

I don't know who you are....

But you must be some kind of Superstar...

'Coz you've got all eyes on you...no matter where you are."

GOD BLESS him.Hug

"Even when am gone, I'll still be blowing in the winds." 53.gif
user posted image

Edited by nitica_82 - 24 March 2006 at 10:16am

melissa_25 Goldie
melissa_25
melissa_25

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Clap Clap
wonderfully put nitica..i totally agree with u Embarrassed
prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Thts really sweet of u!! yes we all here at kkavyanajli forum luv eijaz to this extent and will always stay tht way!!!! we r really upset abt eijaz leaving ourselves!!! Cry
Groovychick IF-Rockerz
Groovychick
Groovychick

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clapvery well said!!
and too sweet Embarrassed Cry Ouch
hope eijaz is able 2 settle in hios new life with a hell of a lot of changes Confused ..
heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Nitica i've read some of ur posts on KYPH forum and they're amazing Embarrassed
Thanks for writing such sweet words about Eijaz...it was very nice of you. Big smile
We wont let our Eijaz down! Hug
sana_doll IF-Rockerz
sana_doll
sana_doll

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:59am | IP Logged
omg i broke down seeing ur post..we def love him alot...every post makes me cry for hours now Cry
i cant forget this one year i spent on IF talking bout eijoo and anita Cry
-funnfrolic- IF-Rockerz
-funnfrolic-
-funnfrolic-

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Nitooo, I love that song and i  think you couldnt have chosen a more appropriate song than this for Eijaz... for he is truly the king of our hearts and the super star of today.

I have been an ardent fan of eijaz right since the KTH days and the journey has indeed been a long one...Serials come and serials goes and just as memories stay in our hearts, Eijaz will be always be imprimited in our hearts forever...He is one of those rare guys who is chivarolous, courteous and extremely down to earth. He is a complete package of good looks, brains, a great actor and a finer human being...

Just as Heer and Ranjha, Salim and Anarkali, Radha and Shaam , Romeo and Juliet are spoken in the same breath, In the same way, Kavya and Anjali are the legendary jodi and are synonomous with each other. No Kavya means means no Kavya anjali...If they are killing of Kavya, they might as well change the name of Kavyaanjali... or does it mean that Kavyanjali too is coming to an end..Remember how kkusum ended with the death of "Kkusum"

Characters are known to come back in balaji soaps after thry are killed off to shall we start emailing Balaji asking them to bring back Eijaz as Kavya in Kavyanjali.? The email id for writing in is [email protected]

so shuru ho jayein kya....????

Kya Hoga Nimmo ka totally rocks with Eijaz and what a grand entry that was yesterday. Heres a salute to this guy who is adored by million across the world. Thank You Eijaz for being the king of our hearts that you are.

We love you and God is with you. "I dont care who you are, what you do, where you are ...and we shall always love you"

Edited by mistyeyed_25 - 24 March 2006 at 10:13am
Noor.T IF-Rockerz
Noor.T
Noor.T

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:08am | IP Logged
first of all welcome here ! im soooo touched dat dta dta... ive started crying again sana di he same thing is happening to me !we love eijooo a lot ! he will remain in our hearts as kavya forever... Cry no one will ever be able to forget him and his super hit jodi wiv anita ! Cry Cry Cry

Go to top