India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Is Udayveer Really Evil??? (Page 2)

InvisibleSmile IF-Rockerz
InvisibleSmile
InvisibleSmile

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
he is not really evil, just has a bit of grey to his character, which if you think about it every human has, it makes them human. Now coming to his ulterior motives, from childhood he has been fed a thought, name and title stand for everything, you can't expect him to suddenly become mr, perfect just because manyata came back. So No, i don't think he is evil, but he does need to start living not just for the sake of the title, but for him. I'm hoping through manyata, he will learn there's more to life than titles and money.

and as Unnati said, he needs someone who is a challenge to him as a wife, not a stuck up brat, well your highness, your Princess is here, so get ready to solve her :P

On a side note, he himself is a mystery and a challenge also.I just can't figure him out. LOL

Edited by InvisibleSmile - 14 December 2011 at 7:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

S.H.I.E.L.D.-Rema-

raji_b Senior Member
raji_b
raji_b

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
@sexyheels, characters like Akash may seem perfect but the dark side may show later. A twist in the story where he has a motive behind convincing Moniya that be loves her.

I think we are not seeing the bigger picture. Uday may be portrayed evil but he may turn out to be the nice guy and Akash, Mr goody two shoes, may be the evil one. The story can't be so simple. This may be a twist in the story. So far all the shows I have watched, the evil person is not really an evil one but the perfect one is the evil one. Example: Maan and Dev from Geet. Maan was so rude towards Geet and Dev seemed perfect initially. Same as Arnav and Shyam from IPKKND. The story is in very initial stages. And CV's will keep in mind as to who is more favored by audience and they will change the story accordingly. It's all about TPR's. Keep watching it, keep posting about UV our hot hunk and you will see that the story will progress according to what viewers want.

PS: I hope, pray and wish that CV's are visiting this forum and checking out who is our favorite. ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvtwilight19

Go to top