Dekha Ek Khwaab

Is Udayveer Really Evil???

sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
okay so yes we all have been saying he's after the money and whatever ulterior motives.

1. but from his entry in episode 2 until now he has shown genuine respect and care towards Dadisa and Komal   

2. If he was really an ass after money he would have just gone and said yes when Birjraj said marry Jai and don't wait for Manyata INSTEAD he went on his little drive and played with the stones at the seaside and well met his rajkumari there

3. He agreed to marry Jai after his dear daddy asked him to do that.

4. However, he never really showed any genuine feelings towards Jai but he always show true feelings towards Manyata even as her name is mentioned you can see the emotions of care and love on his face

5. so ya he may not realize that he loves the girl from his childhood and thinks that money matters but i REALLY don't think he's the evil character there is sooo much more to his character i think that even Manyta's character doesn't have 

as far as akash is concerned - he's a mr. goody two shoes - characters like him has no room for improvement because they are "perfect" 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ya i was thinking about the same points you mentioned...it seems that he has something genuine in his heart for Manyata but his actions sometimes are misleading!!

I dont care as long as ManVeer ends up together!!!
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes there is a more to udayveer's character. i just hope CV's bring out the best in UV. He genuingly cares and loves his princess.
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree with u there is def more to uday then just his evilness n he can be only himself around manyata or his sis other than that he just puts a mask on his face to fool the world. Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
and sometimes evil people can fall in love and change a lil...heartwise not attitudewise..
i don't want Uday to become docile and goody goody...
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: poulomi12

and sometimes evil people can fall in love and change a lil...heartwise not attitudewise..

i don't want Uday to become docile and goody goody...

uday without attude n his evilness is nothing thats what we girls love about him.😉
nikhilageet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont think he is evil, he is just selfish and a little self centered. till now he has never had to care for anyone person other than his sister so he has not bothered . But now that his queen is here well he is going to gradually melt for her and will try to keep her happy 😉
fazur109 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yh, exactly! The show gives much more importance to him, which means that he can't be that bad. His true character will come out when he truely falls in love with Manyatha! (hopefully).😍
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
he is not really evil, just has a bit of grey to his character, which if you think about it every human has, it makes them human. Now coming to his ulterior motives, from childhood he has been fed a thought, name and title stand for everything, you can't expect him to suddenly become mr, perfect just because manyata came back. So No, i don't think he is evil, but he does need to start living not just for the sake of the title, but for him. I'm hoping through manyata, he will learn there's more to life than titles and money.

and as Unnati said, he needs someone who is a challenge to him as a wife, not a stuck up brat, well your highness, your Princess is here, so get ready to solve her :P

On a side note, he himself is a mystery and a challenge also.I just can't figure him out. 😆
Edited by InvisibleSmile - 12 years ago
raji_b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@sexyheels, characters like Akash may seem perfect but the dark side may show later. A twist in the story where he has a motive behind convincing Moniya that be loves her.

I think we are not seeing the bigger picture. Uday may be portrayed evil but he may turn out to be the nice guy and Akash, Mr goody two shoes, may be the evil one. The story can't be so simple. This may be a twist in the story. So far all the shows I have watched, the evil person is not really an evil one but the perfect one is the evil one. Example: Maan and Dev from Geet. Maan was so rude towards Geet and Dev seemed perfect initially. Same as Arnav and Shyam from IPKKND. The story is in very initial stages. And CV's will keep in mind as to who is more favored by audience and they will change the story accordingly. It's all about TPR's. Keep watching it, keep posting about UV our hot hunk and you will see that the story will progress according to what viewers want.

PS: I hope, pray and wish that CV's are visiting this forum and checking out who is our favorite. ;)