devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

For u MT di.

At press conference, Jai tells everyone that Bani was one he always liked and they love each other. he puts his hand on her shoulder and presses it hard. Bani feels really uncomfortable. one reporteer asks Bani if she is happy with the marrriage, she says yes. Then at the end, Jai holds her hand and walks. they come down the stairs and he tells her tht his personal life was never a subject of public scrutiny till now and tells Bani he will find Pia and make her life hell.

Pia watches tv and comes to know abt the marriage. she is utterly shocked. Pushky comes and drops the glass in his hand in shock. Pia is uncontrallably sobbing and worried abt Bani. She tells Pushky Bani's life is ruined because of her.

At the house, Jai tells everyone tht they should keep a watch on Banni as she will definitely try and contact Pia. Then Adi asks him why he is doing this, Jai tells him that he is now jjust a Zinda Laash who has no emotions left. his love destroyrd him and now he will destroy Pia. he reminds him tht he had once told Adi that he had seen fire in the eyes of Bani and Pushkar which he had in his eyes. Now that fire has turned revengefull. Aadi asks him what is Bani's fault in this she just loves her sister. Jai tells Aadi now he knows how to take his revenge.

Jai comes to a room where Bani is sitting, Bani shows him papers and tells him that those r divorce papers which she has signed and now he shld sign them. Jai tears those papers and tells her that this marriage wont be over till he has taken his revenge. since the sisters love each other so much he would hurt Bani and that would cause pain to Pia. Bani has tears in her eyes. Ranveer comes and asks abt the mooh-dikhai party. Jai tells him it shld be the biggest party,anyone has ever seen where he will introduce his wife to the world.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mistletoe thumbnail

πŸ€— U R such a Janu Devi! Can't wait to join you in Mumbai...Lolz, we will have Paani Puri at Chowpaaty and bitch about Jigs aunt and ogle about Ranveer πŸ˜†

Thanks yaar, you are simply superb!

Btw, Jai has gone ballistic....aur koi nahin mila toh, he is taking out his anger on poor Bani!!!😭 And why are Pia and Pushkar so shocked, its all because of them in the first place😑

Btw, has Jai come to know about Pushkar's involvement or not?

MT

Edited by mistletoe - 18 years ago
devashree_h thumbnail

Arre yaar ab itna bhi chane ke jhad pe mat chadhao. Just tell me if u know whether Pushky eloped with Pia just for revenge?? Agar aisa hain then God help Pia, do pyar mein maare mard uske peeche pade hain πŸ˜†
Shaheen786 thumbnail
thx devashree for the mini update.

i hate jai how can he use bani to get revenge on pia.

i hope pia/pushky return quickly to prevent bani from getting hurt too much by jai.

shaheen
mistletoe thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

Arre yaar ab itna bhi chane ke jhad pe mat chadhao. Just tell me if u know whether Pushky eloped with Pia just for revenge?? Agar aisa hain then God help Pia, do pyar mein maare mard uske peeche pade hain πŸ˜†

Lolz...chane ki jhad par nahi, neem ke jhad par chada deti hoon, phir chalega?πŸ˜†

Actually my informer had told me that something very unexpected and dhamakedaar is going to happen in the Pia - Pushkar front which will also lead to Pushky knowing about Bani's feelings for him....now I don't know what to infer from the word unexpected....I have a gut feeling that Pushky is going to ditch Pia!

Btw, what was Bani wearing the Press Conference today?

MT

addicted4ever thumbnail
Goodness! JAI WALIA 😑 Thnks for d updates ;P
sanril thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks a ton 4 da quick update πŸ˜ƒ
devashree_h thumbnail

Today Bani was looking like a typical Ekta heroine with blue saari, sindoor, mangalsutra and full on make up with blue eye shadow.

simi1295 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mistletoe

πŸ€— U R such a Janu Devi! Can't wait to join you in Mumbai...Lolz, we will have Paani Puri at Chowpaaty and bitch about Jigs aunt and ogle about Ranveer πŸ˜†

MT

--- watch your language dear...
jessi23 thumbnail
thank you! these updates are almost like an addiction now 😳