Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. (Page 83)

vampire_diaries Senior Member

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Isa_Rahman IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_Rahman
Isa_Rahman

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampire_diaries

Originally posted by Balbir_Goa

Guys how do u embed a youtube video into ur post i have been trying for days but it dont work, does anyone know what code or waht i am doing wrong?

[YOUTUBE]Paste url here[/YOUTUBE]

I tried that but it still don't work? is there any other thing or code i can use?
Isa_Rahman IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_Rahman
Isa_Rahman

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vampire_diaries

Guys how do u embed a youtube video into ur post i have been trying for days but it dont work, does anyone know what code or waht i am doing wrong?

[YOUTUBE]Paste url here[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks dude done it !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diaries

Isa_Rahman IF-Sizzlerz
Isa_Rahman
Isa_Rahman

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Guys i found some romantic videos of SKY i don't know if they been posted before but ENJOY !!!

Edited by Balbir_Goa - 27 December 2011 at 1:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariessarasingh86

sonia79_singh Groupbie
sonia79_singh
sonia79_singh

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Please send 'sky' on 56882 to save my friend akash on big boss..would be a great favour friends...Please sms as many times you all can..will be of great help..god bless :) (Sonia Singh on behalf of Sky)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariesvinit_mittalSnehabrsha1sarasingh86

sonia79_singh Groupbie
sonia79_singh
sonia79_singh

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
This is called MANIPULATION & CHEATING-

Mahek Chahal may have vehemently denied 'the Salman Khan connection', but latest reports suggest a huge conspiracy even behind her re-entry on Bigg Boss.

Salman, who was said to have recommended the Norway-based model-cum-actress for his films Wanted and Main Aur Mrs Khanna, as well as for Bigg Boss, has maintained a stoic silence over his links with Mahek Chahal. But now what is being revealed and discussed within industry sources might come across as a shocker to many.

The Daily Bhaskar has reported that apparently, the whole drama was about Mahek being evicted from Bigg Boss and put back on the show just two weeks before its grand finale was all hatched, arranged and pre-planned. Rumour has it that ex-housemates Shonali Nagrani and Laxmi Narayan Tripathi were used as pawns, being fully aware of the game plan, with the decision to make Mahek re-enter having been taken even before she was evicted.

Mahek Chahal strikes a pose in Bigg Boss Conspiracy behind Mahek Chahals re entry on Bigg Boss?

Mahek Chahal strikes a pose in Bigg Boss

It is learn't that Shonali Nagrani got a whiff of this conspiracy and backed out last Monday morning, soon after she was approached by the makers for a contest between three ex-housemates for a wild card entry on the show. It is said that the makers were keen on more contestants inside the show for the finale to look good and crowded. So when they realized that the wild card contest may not materialize with Shonali backing out, the show closed the voting lines after the nominations on Monday evening to save an extra contestant inside.

But they did not give up on convincing Shonali to reconsider her decision to be part of the wild card contest, along with Mahek and Laxmi.

It is heard that after much haggling and convincing, a barter deal was struck with Shonali the next day. The makers offered to make Shonali a co-host for the Aapka Farmaan eviction episode on New Year eve, along with Sanjay Dutt, if she agreed to be part of the wild card contest.

Shonali is said to have even discussed this barter deal promise with Laxmi, who knew about this entire exercise to make Mahek's re-entry look credible on Bigg Boss.

According to Daily Bhaskar, when they contacted Shonali to confirm she was co-hosting, she said, "Yes, I am co-hosting the show with Sanjay Dutt on the New Year's Eve. It a fantastic feeling to share screen space with Sanjay, he is a superb host and a nice man. For now I just don't know one thing that if I will get a chance to interact with the inmates. I am carving to do that as well. I think I am taking Salman Khan's place for one episode (laughs)."

What's more! Even before the voting lines were closed for the re-entry contest last week, news about Mahek going spread all over the media, with Mahek giving various interviews talking positively about her understood re-entry on Bigg Boss. Knowing about her closeness to Salman, even the media played along, taking it for granted that Mahek would re-enter the show.

Now, as we piece all the pointers together, we wonder who can be so very influential to have all this chalked out in advance and carry out the entire game plan of Mahek's eviction, followed by countless justification interviews regarding Salman and a perfect re-entry on the show. Any guesses?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariesSnehabrsha1sarasingh86akhl

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
DONT WORRY SONIA AKASH'S FAN'S N FOLLOWERS R OBJECTIVE WE KNEW ALL THIS MANIPULATION AND FAVORITISM WAY BEFORE THIS ARTICLE WAS PUBLISHED- YEH PUBLIC HAI YEH SAB JANTI HAI!!

Edited by sha1 - 27 December 2011 at 5:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariesvinit_mittalsarasingh86

sonya85 Senior Member
sonya85
sonya85

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by sarasingh86

Originally posted by fire_gun

sky was overdoing today...i guess he was disturbed by salman remarks and then dutt comments  then he should have leaved the show because he said it 3 time  thatbhe will leave the show now people will say again he is doing naatak..

I got your point. But sky is aggressive person by nature and I think the way he behaved might look dramatic but he spoke right from his heart. And clearly he was not acting when he said wants to Go. BB's whole effort was to keep him in the show so he manipulated the words n emotionally blackmailed him taking name of his sister and we don't know what else that he got convinced. Though I was in favour of SKY kicking this rigged show...that would have been best thing but then we don't know what else BB said to convince him which was edited out..So haters will always say that he is doing natak n all .no matter what...But We know that his whole anger was genuine  todayBig smile

OFFCOURSE it was genuine- Sky was gone today! I am so sure they apologized in twisted lingo thus sky stayed back!

It's very possible that they said alot more to him in the confession room than they allowed us to hear.The 'thanks guys...love you'' statement sky made at the end was a bit to random. They must have said more, but don't want us to know. Also why didn't they show what was said to juhi & sunny? BB are very manipulative, and are becoming very one-sided.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariessha1sarasingh86

Go to top