Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Yah what an ROCKING ENTRY... did anyone see mehak DQ's reactions...how she is jumpingπŸ˜† Isko nahi pattta tha ki iski watt lagne waali haiπŸ˜†

Yeah, she was like 'akash!!' lol. She didn't have a clue how things would go down at that point πŸ˜†. A bit unfortunate TBH, 13 years is a long time to know someone 😳. Anyway, his entries was superb, loved the dress up theme and the way he sneaked in dancing πŸ˜ƒ.
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hardyboy666

in 2009 Sky was on 36th spot on the list of most desireable man.have a look at itπŸ˜‰

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK10QlnAHFE[/YOUTUBE]
sonya85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hardyboy666

in 2009 Sky was on 36th spot on the list of most desireable man.have a look at itπŸ˜‰

Oh gosh I just loved it when akash had long hair, don't know why i loved it so much 😍. I don't usually like when men grow there hair long, but akash made the look so macho 😳.
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
YAYYY! we are already in to the 8th page! hehe Thank u guys for all the kind words! lets keep this thread running i hope all our Skyian's are back here!!!!! i hope there is no confusion- I did post the link in the old AT thread πŸ˜Š
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonya85

Oh gosh I just loved it when akash had long hair, don't know why i loved it so much 😍. I don't usually like when men grow there hair long, but akash made the look so macho 😳.

I KNOW he looked kind of Macho man  with his long hair. . In KIT he was awesome n so popular i remember...He should think about it.. Well u know hardyboy666  knows akashdeep...he promised us all to make us interact with sky baba...then we can give all our message...excited😍
sha1 thumbnail

I KNOW he looked kind of Macho man  with his long hair. . In KIT he was awesome n so popular i remember...He should think about it.. Well u know hardyboy666  knows akashdeep...he promised us all to make us interact with sky baba...then we can give all our message...excited😍

We should all have a group chat with him!!!! AAAh! my imaginations running out crazy! πŸ˜†
sha1 thumbnail
Oh sara! do we know for sure that account is Akash's real twitter account?
sonya85 thumbnail

Acha?!! hardboy knows akash, how, when, where from? Lol. That would be great if we could interact with him directly πŸ˜ƒ
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

Oh sara! do we know for sure that account is Akash's real twitter account?

I think so...its run by his dear friend  sonia singhπŸ˜›
Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
sonya85 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

YAYYY! we are already in to the 8th page! hehe Thank u guys for all the kind words! lets keep this thread running i hope all our Skyian's are back here!!!!! i hope there is no confusion- I did post the link in the old AT thread πŸ˜Š

Yes I saw the message in  AT #1, which brought me here. There shouldn't be any confusion 😊