Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. (Page 44)

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Sorry Friends I am highly disappointed , This is my personal view. SKY is such gud person at heart.He sticks to his friends in all hard times n he still gets bashed ..what is this. I know he is wrong sometimes . we also criticise him but no one is saint in this house. Now with Mehak coming its sure she will win n i don't want to mention here why. How can Wild card entry come 3 weeks before finale...and even PM should have given chance to do that...(since Dolly bindra got it as well)... SKY I hope u hold u grounds..From last 2 weeks ur behavior was gud n u controlled ur self very well but still got bashed. But I hope something good comes out of this n u will win public with U r humor.
Thumbs Up

Yup i am hoping sky sticks to his grounds no matter what- Win or no Win although we would like for him to WIN the show- But for what its worth he was won a loyal well wisher in me and many others on this page. Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86

sonya85 Senior Member
sonya85
sonya85

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Sorry Friends I am highly disappointed , This is my personal view. SKY is such gud person at heart.He sticks to his friends in all hard times n he still gets bashed ..what is this. I know he is wrong sometimes . we also criticise him but no one is saint in this house. Now with Mehak coming its sure she will win n i don't want to mention here why. How can Wild card entry come 3 weeks before finale...and even PM should have given chance to do that...(since Dolly bindra got it as well)... SKY I hope u hold u grounds..From last 2 weeks ur behavior was gud n u controlled ur self very well but still got bashed. But I hope something good comes out of this n u will win public with U r humor.
Thumbs Up

No worries sara, what will be will be Smile. I appreciate that sky is not easily swayed by people, unlike sid and amar acting like they worship sallu's opinion. But anyway truth is mahek never should have been evicted because she didn't get the least votes. But bringing her back is an unfair advantage, especially if she comes as a contestant. If she was in the secret room then ok, but mingling and gaining feedback from the outside world- not ok. I'm interested to see how she'll behave towards him, but regardless sky knows exactly how to hold is grounds. I hope he just adds that touch of humour, I'm sure she missed him telling her to 'Freaking buzz off' LOLLOL.

sarasingh86

Azru_4_Nik Senior Member
Azru_4_Nik
Azru_4_Nik

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Congrats 2 awl sky fansSmile

He is safeSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

annyacoolvinit_mittalsha1sarasingh86zarfishanzahid

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by azru

Congrats 2 awl sky fansSmile

He is safeSmile

Thank you!!!!!!
sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonya85

Thumbs Up

No worries sara, what will be will be Smile. I appreciate that sky is not easily swayed by people, unlike sid and amar acting like they worship sallu's opinion. But anyway truth is mahek never should have been evicted because she didn't get the least votes. But bringing her back is an unfair advantage, especially if she comes as a contestant. If she was in the secret room then ok, but mingling and gaining feedback from the outside world- not ok. I'm interested to see how she'll behave towards him, but regardless sky knows exactly how to hold is grounds. I hope he just adds that touch of humour, I'm sure she missed him telling her to 'Freaking buzz off' LOLLOL.

OH sonya there was a latest come back of our FAV freakkin buzz off baby!sky did it to PM! when she came in with her yet another "creative" stunts! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

annyacoolsonya85sarasingh86

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Thumbs Up

ExacatlyClapLOL
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonya85sha1

sonya85 Senior Member
sonya85
sonya85

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

Thumbs Up

OH sonya there was a latest come back of our FAV freakkin buzz off baby!sky did it to PM! when she came in with her yet another "creative" stunts! Wink

I know. They are both awesome with there verbal creativity. Gonna miss the duo though. Hey sha, if you can,check out the video in the 'member only section' on the BB webiste. If I can I'll try to embed the video in this thread, but I don't really know how to :(. Anyway in the second to most recent video, PM & sky are having a very strange but cute one to one at night. His like ''sweet heart what has gotten into you?' and she's like ''I'm jus trying to help people see the charming man you are''. I couldn't even make out what PM was going on about, but it was a funny heart to heart session. You have to see it LOL
sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Sky baba was a little down in today's episode but i hear Sunny bought his spirit up! now thats what friends are for Big smile

sarasingh86

Go to top