Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sonia79_singh

Hi Friends..You can follow me on my facebook fan page for all the latest updates..Just type "Akashdeep Saigal (Sky Walker)" and you would find me there..God bless :) (Sonia Singh on behalf of Akashdeep Saigal Aka Sky)

HEY!!!!!๐Ÿ˜›   NICE TO HAVE U HERE.  OFCOURSE...WE WILL  JOIN  ON FB N TWITTER๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

THANK YOU FOR VISITING INDIA FORUMS๐Ÿ˜Š.. WE SKY BABA FANS ARE ALWAYS WITH SKY BABA...SUPPORTING HIM TILL THE END... FULL SUPPORT TO SKY THE ROCKSTAR..โญ๏ธ

๐Ÿ‘SKY  THE CHARMER THE ENTERTAINER THE REAL WINNER OF BB5 ...๐Ÿ‘

sarasingh86 thumbnail
                    ๐Ÿ˜ŠOK GUYS...We can Join SKY BABA ON FB NOW...HERE IS THE LINK:๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by sarasingh86 - 12 years ago
vinit_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Akashdeep Saigal (Sky Walker) official FB fan page link (owned by his friend Sonia Singh)

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Akashdeep-Saigal-Sky-Walker/215557491844347

All Sky supporters please like this page.

Edited by vinit_mittal - 12 years ago
Bollybiz101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey bro... "Aathi kya khandaala??"  ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

that was brilliantโญ๏ธ

Anyway, wht do u guys think of Amar? he's such a snake. now has started bitching wd PM behind back. That man is so cheap, he can do anything. and I dont understad y these ppl r trying to make that silly prank look like a murder plan??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  WTH!! have they never played a prank with anyone in real-life??? All i can say is get a life and learn to have some FUN.
true it would've gone wrong cs it's Shonali. but it's not like no ones gonna be there for her when she freaks  out.

oh and Btw, Sonia is Sky's G.F. PB tweeted about her once๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Friends..You can follow me on my facebook fan page for all the latest updates..Just type "Akashdeep Saigal (Sky Walker)" and you would find me there..God bless :) (Sonia Singh on behalf of Akashdeep Saigal Aka Sky)

hey sonia welcome to our small world of sky,its a pleasure seeing u here,we all are huge fan of sky.love him very much.sky rox.
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's a pleasure to have you here sonia. I will certainly follow you on facebook. You are most welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

๐Ÿ˜ŠOK GUYS...We can Join SKY BABA ON FB NOW...HERE IS THE LINK:๐Ÿ˜Š

Yay!!!!!!! i have joined it ALREADY!!!!! woot woot! :D 
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

He claims too n I trust as well. Aakash is his mama's best friend n his house is near his house. It will be great fun...I told him to show him this AT n his fan base as well. Lets see๐Ÿ˜›

he is not my mama's best friend,he's my friend's mama's close friend,and he stays near my college not near my house,sky visits my friend's house often,sky stays near linking road in bandra.Edited by hardyboy666 - 12 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hardyboy666

he is not my mama's best friend,he's my friend's mama's close friend,and he stays near my college not near my house,sky visits my friend's house often,sky stays near linking road in bandra.

HHAHAHAHA SORRY... I can't remember...so just spilled the wrong bean๐Ÿ˜†
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aww Sonia thank you so much for making the efforts of checking this Sky fan thread ;D yes yes I am Alishahe from twitter who got in touch with you- If you wanna SHOW SKY BABA some BIG TIME REAL WELL WISHERS OF HIS- they are all down here!!! and we all talk discuss and share Sky's news every day :)  :D THANKS ONCE AGAIN for checking this fan page out!

P.S- There was a part 1 of this thread to created by Sara which reached its 150 pages thanks to all the bindaas Skyians on the AT thread :D hope u share both the threads with him and WHO KNOWS By the time he gets out  winning the BB5 titleTHERE COULD BE A 3rd, 4rth thread on the run?๐Ÿ˜‰