.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. - Page 115

Posted: 12 years ago
Lol love Sky in this video, he's so cute and funny. Especially at 2:52 😃

Edited by Dew-9 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Dew-9

Lol love Sky in this video, he's so cute and funny. Especially at 2:52 😃

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj9gV7EB8jU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks 👍🏼

Guys I am seeing support for Sky on other websites, certain people are starting to see how messed up sid and mehak are, i feel like posting some of the comments here but I don't know if i should so i wont but guys its the last week don't give up and don't let haters get you down! Keep voting and lets get Sky the highest votes again! and if the shows fixed or whateva then who cares we need to try our best and prove it to everyone behind the scenes that Sky is the real winner, by giving him the most votes. We are not dumb and we can see who's real and who's not! Its a shame I can't vote cus im not in India but COME ON INDIAN FRIENDS, VOTE FOR SKYYY!!!!!!!!!

edited Edited by Ismaail - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ismaail

Guys I cant  Understant that Wht the Hell Sonia is tweeting  that Sky Cant win just Coz of Pb
she is indirctly support Salamn  actiona nd his dada giri
sory to say Sonia do U have any idea that U r yourself giving a reson to BB now to make Sky a wnner

Its really disgusting

Now coming to PB  what was her fault when she evicted From  BB  all Sky haters attacker her  coz she was supporting Sky in BB house and pepole  called her with different name she Infact clear  that Sku is not a  villian and that what we get to see in Tv is just 45 min out of 24 hrs

Sonia: I have a question from U soont U feel that salman is   biased toward Mehak??? and he is favoring her
 and acc to U is   salman was fair inbashing Sky and his friend in a show????

Ismaail I understand that it is upsetting for you to see what is happening right now with sonia expressing her views but please lets not discuss anything other then sky on this thread. Please.  

Sonia is very approachable and will answer your questions if you tweet or messg her on FB on akash's account. just not here please we are all refraining from this right now. Hope you understand 😊
Congrates this AT is almost going to reach 150 pages.
Originally posted by Ismaail

ok Sorry

thats all right and thank you 😊
Originally posted by krazyb89

OHhh YEA!!!!!!! 
Originally posted by krazyb89

oh lee i didn't notice.So much drama going on here. Let me change the mood.

👏 SKY BABA ROCKS!!!
👏
Sha 1 I had edit my post and sorry If my post hurt any one
and congrates cguys on completing another AT
sky and his gang ocks

I just want to say one think U may find many  pepole  to give U a company but its reallly hard to Find a goood friend  who always Stood with U with out caring  what Other says

I love the way Sky is always be there  for his friend JUhi PB and Sunny ..And he was always loyal to them 

Even in a house Like BB where every one is attacking each otehr Sky and his friend they always stood with each other that show a  GENUINE  relation ship ...