ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Bus Bhi Karo n Vote for SKY 😉

Seriously, this season winner sh'l be us (IF) members 😍
Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
just read synopsis sid not leaving? whats happening guys !!!
sonia79_singh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonya85

😕 perhaps I'm missing something...how did this situation give you back your self respect?

There is a personal reason behind that and salman surely helped me regain what i had lost in front of 2 ladies..
sree421 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Isa_Rahman

just read synopsis sid not leaving? whats happening guys !!!

Looks like 15 lakhs is not enough for him.
I love the way he sticks to his opinion and does not change it for the sake of game. He says what he believes in. 
sonia79_singh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Her support for sky as a friend was commendable but few of the times she went overboard in bashing the hosts, none of the host would take so much of allegation and abuses beyond  a point...Bigg boss is a game and PB would have stuck to sky and only sky and promote him, there would have nothing wrong in it but rubbing the hosts the wrong way again and again was not done..these are my views and it is not necessary that everybody would have to support me aur mein haan mein haan milaye...most of PB's tweets were made things worse for sky after he got back from bigg boss house coz he had to face the media and he would have no clue on what has happened behind his back while he was inside the bigg boss house...sky wants to now upgrade to bollywood as an actor and he cannot afford to take panga's from salman and sanjay coz they are very senior actors and the bollywood industry works on their discretion...what if he doesnt get movies only bcoz is pissed with him without any fault of his..Think practically...am also doing so as his very close friend and do u think i will ever wish bad for him..i have always shown the right direction and adviced him to choose the right path in last 3 years and will continue doing so...going to attend the finale of bigg boss and get sky back to mumbai..and promise u the first click with him will be surely posted here..i hope u understood my point of view now..keep smiling..love always :)

ashdgr8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Bus SKY ka accha ho...Thx for your 1st click in advance.
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Does anyone know what happened to sky baba's eye? I think he might have injured himself during the wrestling match . He more or less wrestled yama by himself 😆. Great wrestling tactic from sky baba 😉

Yes, I thought the same thing!! But it looked like it was swollen...poor thing!! But he looked fine in the precap didn't he?? He had the best tactic to fight Yama!! And Yama told that Sky is very strong!!
sonya85 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia79_singh

There is a personal reason behind that and salman surely helped me regain what i had lost in front of 2 ladies..

Well although I'd love to know the score, I guess I'll just have to accept that there's a bigger picture I'm not undertsanding 

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonia79_singh

I am neither a fan nor a hater of PB... but what she said about hosts wasn't entirely wrong... we have seen BB in the previous seasons too!! why such interference during this season!! Dolly was worst...but there was no interference!! Isnt that hypocrisy and show fixing?? I love Salman...But I still condemn him for being way too nosy in this season!!  I am kind of disappointed with you if you are the reason for doing this!! Coz no matter what PB was a contestant of BB5 and she had all rights to be part of the finale as other contestants..Its about being fair and professional!!. We expect hosts of any show to be professional...irrespective of their personal differences with whoever it is!! 
@ bold!! If you are doing this...its appreciated...but you should also choose the fair path... (don't take it personally)

P.S: we are public and celebrities should understand that our opinion should matter!! Most of us are disappointed about hosts interference!!
Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago