.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. - Page 99

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sonia79_singh

<h6>And as said and informed earlier Siddharth Bhardwaj chooses to take the 15 lakh cash and decides to get evicted in tomorrow's episode from the bigg boss house...(Sonia Singh on behalf of Sky)</h6>
but i hope mahek takes the money.

@sonia... Thank you for information but to be honest his facial expression in tonight episode clearly suggests that he will take the suitcase.

15 Lacs for Sleeping n Yelling (Good deal for him)

Cheers.

Edited by ashdgr8 - 12 years ago
Does anyone know what happened to sky baba's eye? I think he might have injured himself during the wrestling match . He more or less wrestled yama by himself 😆. Great wrestling tactic from sky baba 😉

And as said and informed earlier Siddharth Bhardwaj chooses to take the 15 lakh cash and decides to get evicted in tomorrow's episode from the bigg boss house...(Sonia Singh on behalf of Sky)
i guess they offered money today morning and sonia ji u said that thing yesterday ..u was right but concept of mid eviction but i don think anybody was taken money otherwise it would have came in tv channels like last time  BB SEASON 3when bakhityaar  took money same day it was on channels😊 i dont think anybody has taken money at the moment😉
Originally posted by fire_gun

i guess they offered money today morning and sonia ji u said that thing yesterday ..u was right but concept of mid eviction but i don think anybody was taken money otherwise it would have came in tv channels like last time  BB SEASON 3when bakhityaar  took money same day it was on channels😊 i dont think anybody has taken money at the moment😉
The channel cant use the same stunt again and again as it becomes predictable...so wait and watch and trust my above said words..cheers :)

The channel cant use the same stunt again and again as it becomes predictable...so wait and watch and trust my above said words..cheers :)

agar aisa hua na to i am so so so happy!!!😊

but money was offered today😊 so how u can be sure that sid taken money a day before😊 do u mean to say that sid will take the money  most probably ?😊

Bigg Boss Season 5 - 2nd January 2012 Video

LOVED SKY in this episode dancing and making jokes with sumo wrestler enjoy show video posted below who havent seen it !!!!! ENJOY

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28HHEMj6Ado&list=UUE0bsx1IdcxgOOGbL0RN4Pg[/YOUTUBE] Edited by Isa_Rahman - 12 years ago

Liked how Sky wasn't afraid of the Sumo wrestler, even Yama told him he's very strong hehe. Fearless Sky 😊

And as said and informed earlier Siddharth Bhardwaj chooses to take the 15 lakh cash and decides to get evicted in tomorrow's episode from the bigg boss house...(Sonia Singh on behalf of Sky)

Thanks...Lolz. If this is true..This will be good start to new year. I don't mind relatively  anyone winning except 2 people and if one of them will leave that will be awesome.👍🏼