.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. - Page 82

Posted: 12 years ago
Guys we should be prepared for the worse Look at this ðŸ˜’

Also i want to ask all sky supporters to stay away from cheap bashers of sky cause we don't wanna stoop down to that level! 
Originally posted by sha1

Guys we should be prepared for the worse Look at this ðŸ˜’

what sky baba coming out  tommroorw...what??? This is impossible. So many people are voting for him. I can bet u .This is unbelievable😕 
when she said heard about , this means its all fixed even before eviction...
Did you guys know, Sky's in a music video with Diya Mirza and he looks so cute, its called khoya khoya chand rehta hai... aww 😊
Originally posted by Dew-9

Did you guys know, Sky's in a music video with Diya Mirza and he looks so cute, its called khoya khoya chand rehta hai... aww 😊

Yeah we have it posted in this or the earlier AT thread! ðŸ˜Š he does look real cute! 
Originally posted by sarasingh86

what sky baba coming out  tommroorw...what??? This is impossible. So many people are voting for him. I can bet u .This is unbelievable😕 

I don't think said where but sounds pretty solid coming from her ðŸ˜’ i guess the show has decided that- Cause they know sky would come out and create press conference n all the hoo haah in the media and thats why wanna evict him a week before the finale ðŸ˜¡  BUT KEEP VOTING GUYS! AND VOICING THIS INJUSTICE TO BB TEAM! GUYS! how can they take the only factor that got the show running! SKY BABA! 
*fingers crossed* i guess voting is now closed- GOD IS GREAT- inshallah. 
Originally posted by sha1

I don't think said where but sounds pretty solid coming from her ðŸ˜’ i guess the show has decided that- Cause they know sky would come out and create press conference n all the hoo haah in the media and thats why wanna evict him a week before the finale ðŸ˜¡  BUT KEEP VOTING GUYS! AND VOICING THIS INJUSTICE TO BB TEAM! GUYS! how can they take the only factor that got the show running! SKY BABA! 
[/QUOTE]

They are complete loosers. SKY cannot be evicted by public votes. Even i don't trust these polls but he is one of the most loved housemate .All this negative air is created by ,mehakians purposely otherwise he is the reason to watch the show for many. People have voiced this on many public forums and thats proof. WELL , If they evict him, then we will let them know what big mistake they did..trust me.

What the hell is going on in BB exactly... what's the whole point showing footages where Mehek is crying!! Is it to gain sympathy votes... totally ridiculous...really!! Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Snehabr

What the hell is going on in BB exactly... what's the whole point showing footages where Mehek is crying!! Is it to gain sympathy votes... totally ridiculous...really!!

RIDICULOUS! to the max! i am sick of this asoo ki never ending dharaa! is sympathy was the basis of game play then thats explains why they started with ALL WOMEN IN THE SHOW PATHETIC! ðŸ¤¢