Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys! i am thinking of something now it could be a cool idea or flop idea so lemme know. So we know we have two AT's and gazillions post's about sky which i am sure he might or might not be able to go through all at once so i was hoping to make a compilation or summary of messages for sky to read sort of a reflection of how we felt sky rocked the show-I want to make this compilation based on post's made by all sky fans on this AT and previous page- OR u guys can just PM me a message to put in for sky and we can all then request Sonia to forward that summarized messages to Sky BABA! it would be nice for him to know his well wishers are stretched out all the way to north america-to europe-to middle east :) so this something sky can read on when ever he comes out of the big boss house and know that there are people out there who loved his stay in the house and watched the show only because of him! what say cool or flop idea? 
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I will be back in about 8 hours so hope to see some of ur opinions on my suggestion 😊 C'yall!
Originally posted by: hardyboy09

Happy birthday sara,may god bless you.ROCK ON!

OO Many Many Returns OF The Day May GOD Bless U Long Lif3😃
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sara, you lucky girl was born with lord Jesus 😉..⭐️Have a great day and may god bless u making all ur wishes true..🤗
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

Hey guys! i am thinking of something now it could be a cool idea or flop idea so lemme know. So we know we have two AT's and gazillions post's about sky which i am sure he might or might not be able to go through all at once so i was hoping to make a compilation or summary of messages for sky to read sort of a reflection of how we felt sky rocked the show-I want to make this compilation based on post's made by all sky fans on this AT and previous page- OR u guys can just PM me a message to put in for sky and we can all then request Sonia to forward that summarized messages to Sky BABA! it would be nice for him to know his well wishers are stretched out all the way to north america-to europe-to middle east :) so this something sky can read on when ever he comes out of the big boss house and know that there are people out there who loved his stay in the house and watched the show only because of him! what say cool or flop idea? 

That's an awesome Idea!! you spoke what was on my mind,,, I was thinking on the same lines, writing to sonia about SKY AT and his fans and well wishers!!
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

Its a cool idea.. Great thought.Lets do  that. I think we should make separate AT for taht where we will just leave messages for him..and post his cool  pics(or pics u made during BB) n stuff. what say???
vinit_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Looks like everyone might face nomination this week. that means Sky will need our support. . from my side  I'll send at least 50 sms for sky.  Edited by vinit_mittal - 12 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinit_mittal

Looks like everyone might face nomination this week. that means Sky will need our support. . from my side  I'll send at least 50 sms for sky. 

Hanji..Plz do that guys..I can't do that. since I m out of India.
Having said that he is  already winner now BB n creative team can do whatever they want to do...fake eviction or whatever..sky baba has proved his point
👍🏼
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am in India, so I will also send many smses to him.
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I have actually left BB since I think there is no hope for SKY to win the show now as it is already fixed that they will make Mahke winner.
I also stopped watching the show and rarely visited this forum as people continuously bash SKY without any genuine reason and I am tired of defending him.

But still my wishes will be always with SKY whether he wins or loose.