.:*~*:. SKY-ENTERTAINER AND CHARMER-AT-2! .:*~*:. - Page 49

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Guys...Sunny is happily married as she said on BB as well.So I think their linkup is nothing but a media rumor to add some spice.They are just good friends..this is what I  think ..rest lets see when sky baba comes about..he will clear the air himself ..he is the best source in that matter

Hello ppll ðŸ˜ƒ
When did she say this ðŸ˜² 
I doubt she is married .. I heard she was engaged but it din' work out ... 
Originally posted by ShimmerinShine

Hello ppll ðŸ˜ƒ
When did she say this ðŸ˜² 
I doubt she is married .. I heard she was engaged but it din' work out ... 

@bold...that's what I heard too!! I also heard she is divorced!! you are right i haven't heard her say this on BB either!!
Edited by Snehabr - 12 years ago
sky's most funniest and cutest pics

@Radhajee  - Yup he is looking really preety even being a girl..lolz...Alrighty see u all later..
Originally posted by sarasingh86

@Radhajee  - Yup he is looking really preety even being a girl..lolz...Alrighty see u all later..

haan na..lol...see ya around jee ðŸ˜†
guys today's episode is must watch,u will laugh like hell,sky rocked today.
Made my blood boil when Sid and Amar said Sky is out next week in one of the uncensored vids. I think Salman and bigg boss would leave no stone unturned to make that happen with hook or crook. The blatant bias with which this joke of a show has tried to undercut everything he does via selective editing/deliberate demoralization is pathetic. They are not even trying to present a false pretense of even handedness anymore. Mehek will come in and try to provoke him again (with all her "revenge" talk she's been indulging in). I hope once he gets out he destroys sid/mehek axis of evil. I don't know how things work in India but if criminal khan were to prevent him from ever getting work he should make it his life's mission like a solider fighting tyranny to seek,expose and defeat him.
Come to think of it the only reason Bigg boss tried to get Mehek and Sky back together is because Sky said he will summon a press conference and expose her, further stating that he is a "psycho" when it comes to these matters. I hope he does that with aplomb after all the evil she has spewed about him in the media.
Originally posted by askneel

Made my blood boil when Sid and Amar said Sky is out next week in one of the uncensored vids. I think Salman and bigg boss would leave no stone unturned to make that happen with hook or crook. The blatant bias with which this joke of a show has tried to undercut everything he does via selective editing/deliberate demoralization is pathetic. They are not even trying to present a false pretense of even handedness anymore. Mehek will come in and try to provoke him again (with all her "revenge" talk she's been indulging in). I hope once he gets out he destroys sid/mehek axis of evil. I don't know how things work in India but if criminal khan were to prevent him from ever getting work he should make it his life's mission like a solider fighting tyranny to seek,expose and defeat him.
Come to think of it the only reason Bigg boss tried to get Mehek and Sky back together is because Sky said he will summon a press conference and expose her, further stating that he is a "psycho" when it comes to these matters. I hope he does that with aplomb after all the evil she has spewed about him in the media.

I can resonate the frustration ur feeling because of as u say blatant un-fair decisions being taken in big boss regarding mahek. But don't worry mate-Sky is a winner even with out that stupid trophy. Nevertheless i want him to bag in the crore too ðŸ˜‰ even if he leaves next week or not- would it matter cause i think its apparent who is taking the trophy home ðŸ¤¢
My take on todays episode was- that it was yet another BEST! sky drills amar- Amar becomes so insecure! Sid tried to talk to sky and goes up to shake his hand ðŸ˜†. I like the look sky sported today! the hat wit black tee ðŸ˜‰. now the precap is showing some sky tough action again! this time I WANT TO SEE IT COME ROUGH! ðŸ˜ƒ
Ready for more sky baba pics!! here's for the those who love our sky baba's long locks look! ðŸ˜‰