Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fkbutt thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
SKY we love u ...
nobody is perfect and i hope you will win the show at the end..
i am so happy mehak is not coming back...actually after hearing this rumour i was disappionting with big boss  but now i am extremely happy  that she is not in the show.

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sonia79_singh

Obviously if someone keeps pulling someone down and keep saying nasty things about his family and show him down by saying how wealthy and connected family one comes from..isn't sid suppose to react on all this..would u as a person keep quiet if someone keeps pulling u down all the time same thing again and again...NO, NO ONE WOULD...akash is same in real life too even much more then what he is doing in BB..have been friends with him for 4 years..and the whole BB happened coz we wanted to change him. And his image..but its looking like we are failing on our effort...no one knows that better then me..me and akash have stood for each other more in crisis then in comparison to love..love each other madly..anything for him..he is a superb human being and a heart of solitaire..he has promised me that he will return back as a better human being and I blindly trust him..so all of us just wait and watch for the bestest of akashu (that's how I address him)..love to all of u :)... Everybody talking against salman will be banned from the group in a while..(i have informed the main administrator of india-forums about the same),,Don't abuse guys, this goes agAinst akash. We are not like others.Be prepared to vote for Sky when he will need it...For all those who are with Sky show your support positively without abusing and talking down anyone.That is the spirit which will make him win. cheers :)..May the best win..

Well said Sonia 👏. I was upset when i saw the sneak peak about salman getting on Sky's case- I am happy with the way sky apologized and showed humility and admittance about his mistakes! really hoping that he control's his temper and doesn't fall back in to the dark whole of fights. I see that sky genuinely is trying to change its just really hard for one to do so overnight. But it's great he has friends like you. Hang in there Skyians! its a rough show but we will all get through this- In a true sense sky will win when he is able to win the hearts of his close friends and family who really know his personal reasons for going in to that show-As is he has won the hearts of many as the fun SKY BABA! NOT TO FORGET- the highlight!  THE FREAKKIN BUZZ OFF! lol sky said it once again- only this time it was for PM. Overall enjoyed the episode. 😊 
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved one thing in juhi that she supports sky whenever needed and in sanju that he is never harsh to sky.
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shonamona

Go in your thread, we never come in Mehak thread

Uhh excuse me.. I have been a Sky lover way longer than you I think. I was like the happiest person when I heard the news of him coming into BB. Its just that I do not support my favourites blindly, if I think Sky was wrong about something then he was.
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

oho...don't be so hard!! I guess some losers might have complained on IBF or something...there sure must be reason!! i have tweeted PB asking the same question...lets see!!

what complaint ??? sorry i didn't get it. Even i tweeted her telling that salman was wrong

Sara, people can report if they don't like what they are seeing in IBF or IBN site right?? I guess that's a possiblity because of all the fights in BB house!!
Sky is short tempered and people with short temper don't have control over words when they are angry...We have heard salman is also like that!! So that's what I am talking about!!
We should just probably discuss about why the rules have changed over seasons and why BB is so mute this season if we have to!! End of the day the show is scripted!!  We cannot say if salman is wrong or right without knowing why he is involved!!
And he gave a dose to all of them...So I guess we have to wait and see how the game is going to turn after this!!
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Snehabr

what complaint ??? sorry i didn't get it. Even i tweeted her telling that salman was wrong

Sara, people can report if they don't like what they are seeing in IBF or IBN site right?? I guess that's a possiblity because of all the fights in BB house!!
Sky is short tempered and people with short temper don't have control over words when they are angry...We have heard salman is also like that!! So that's what I am talking about!!
We should just probably discuss about why the rules have changed over seasons and why BB is so mute this season if we have to!! End of the day the show is scripted!!  We cannot say if salman is wrong or right without knowing why he is involved!!
And he gave a dose to all of them...So I guess we have to wait and see how the game is going to turn after this!!

u know what if mahek comes back after this episode of taking everyone's class - then i know 4 sure what the purpose of this salman intervention was. I would like to see how the relationships with sky of the housemates will change or not change after this episode. 
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

u know what if mahek comes back after this episode of taking everyone's class - then i know 4 sure what the purpose of this salman intervention was. I would like to see how the relationships with sky of the housemates will change or not change after this episode. 

That's pretty obvoius...else BB usually tells and warns people when they do wrong!! In the name of TRP and other marketing strategies...this whole Salman intervention!! What's the point of calling this show a reality show??
fkbutt thumbnail
i hope for the  best...i hope sky take all healthy criticism and try to understand how he should be more wiser to the situation andi dont care about other housemates but i hope juhi and sunny will remain the same.👍🏼
and plz cheers for not having mehak back on the show ..i dont know  why nishu said she is coming back as a wild card .
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sha1

Yah that would make complete sense...Seriously is this how reality show runs where hosts goes in n bash people n Influence their natural game plan. I wish salman would have gone inside when mehak was fighting n passing personal comments on other in first 2 weeks n had given her same lecture...seriously this season is so fishy.

fkbutt thumbnail
r you sure mehak is coming back ?