Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Inder, Ishaa patch up

sheetald IF-Rockerz
sheetald
sheetald

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Inder Kumar

That Inder Kumar and Ishaa Koppikar were seeing each other  is well known.

What's also known is that after they split, Inder went on to marry Sonal Kariya, in 2003. The marriage lasted only five months. Inder and Sonal have recently filed for divorce by mutual consent.

But what many may be unaware of, is that Inder and Ishaa have patched up.

Inder, who disappeared after the Salman Khan-starrer Tumko Na Bhool Paayenge is set to make a Bollywood comeback with Sohail Khan-starrer Aryan directed by Abhishek 'Gattu' Kapoor, in which he plays a boxing champ. The film releases next month.

Ishaa Koppikar

When asked Inder says, "It is not that I am seeing Ishaa again. Let me make it clear it is nothing like that. It's true that I was not in touch with Ishaa after we broke up.

It was about a few months back that we just started talking again. We don't go out together. The only event where we were together was at the opening of a restaurant in Powai  a while back. It's just that we have started talking again."

Inder counts Ishaa as one of the few friends he has in the industry.

He knew her much before her now-famous Khallas number days. "My marriage is a closed chapter and I don't want to say anything on that front. "Yes, a fortnight back we filed for divorce."

She called him

So how did Ishaa return in his life. Says Inder, "After we broke off, there was no contact at all.

About a year ago, she called me out of the blue. She knew what I had gone through. I had met with a serious accident during a shoot that had me out of action for two years.

My personal life was also a mess. During all this, my mother passed away. So, everything was happening together for me. Ishaa called me and asked how I was coping without my mother.

She knew her well and in fact was close to her. It was just a casual call and we got talking. We are in touch now," says the actor, who featured in films like Masoom, Ek Tha Dil, Ek Thi Dhadkan, Khatron Ke Khiladi, Gajagamini, Maseeha and Hathyar.

Co-starred in debut

Inder was Ishaa's co-star in Ek Tha Dil, Ek Thi Dhadkan which was her debut film.

"The producers were looking for a new face and at that time Ishaa was into modelling. We selected her from her photos," says Inder, who also played Mihir in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.

srk_kadz IF-Rockerz
srk_kadz
srk_kadz

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:49am | IP Logged
THANKS!!!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top