Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

i am beginning 2 get irritated.. (Page 2)

harsy IF-Dazzler
harsy
harsy

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gujju_gurl

sorry if any1 was offended..... Confused but thats how i feel

My dear no one is offended......cheer up sweety.....Smile Its all our views thats it....u have given ur view n we gave our view thats it....baath khatham.....Smile

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Td story has improved and it is moving faster now.

all serials do drag and they show the same thing ...torture and trouble for the lead protagonist of the show...who sheds copious amount of tears throughout the show. Confused
Tomiko IF-Sizzlerz
Tomiko
Tomiko

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
agree that sometimes TD can be a drag...but you do get moments when the serial bacoems really interesting!...you talked about Sindoor...personally i think that Sindoor is going quite fast, but the story line is messed at the moment!
this is my view and your entitled to your own...other than that...welcome to the forum and you've got every right to express your views! Tongue
Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harsy

Originally posted by gujju_gurl

sorry if any1 was offended..... Confused but thats how i feel

My dear no one is offended......cheer up sweety.....Smile Its all our views thats it....u have given ur view n we gave our view thats it....baath khatham.....Smile

that is right harsyji baath khatham, gujju girl its okay everyone has different opinions. don't feel badBig smile

gujju_gurl Senior Member
gujju_gurl
gujju_gurl

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
THANX guys for makijg me feel good Big smile luv ya all and u have convinved me so maybe ill start to watch TD agian on Monday...see i live in the USA and some1 said they are showing slow episodes here?? so i odnt know but ill watch ok luv ya all
aarjay Groupbie
aarjay
aarjay

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
I agree with you.I really hate DK he has no backbone at all.He is like a see-saw. When Disha accusses him of doing wrong things and hiding his work from her... DK runs to Ali and yells Main Yeh Kaam nahi karonga! Next when he is angry with Disha he runs back like a tame Dog to Ali and says that he will work with him.SPINELESS!!!!
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 24 March 2006 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
no comment! Confused

all i can say is.... Dk! Embarrassed
memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 25 March 2006 at 2:01am | IP Logged
I have also not watched TD for past four months.. and watched yesterday's episode.. it seems a little intersting than before actually... in US.. Disha came to know that Vasudha killed Bhalla... etc..

so.. how you guys are enjoying TD?? and what is happening in India. Actually I have not been here much since twine stopped doing the update.. I really loved her fun remarks.. boy.. I miss it..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tumhari Disha Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index